Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mirc Wont Copy/paste!

Whnei go to ircspy.com and click on the file that i want tio download it say thatthe text will be copyed to my clipboard, but when i go to the channel to request the dl theres nuthing there and i cant paste anything.

help.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Copy Paste Script only works on Inetrnet explorer, am sure ur using FireFox or other Browser when clicking on the Channels .

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    oh shittttttttttt thanks!!!!!!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Ya but it wont let me download interent explorer i dont know y. Whne i try it say a newer version has been detected and it terminates.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Can u take a screenshot u get when u clikc on the channels, i mean the error u get when u click on it.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    bawa you dont get an error if you use another browser it just doesnt copy the triggr into the clipboard.

Its the same with opera

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    make sure you using ie6 because i have experienced no copying on the clipboard if you use ie5.5 (if anyone uses it these days)
    Try logging out and then logging back in ya pc then use ircspy or whatever to get what you want copied to the clipboad ready to paste in mirc.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by Benno@15 June 2004 - 22:27
    bawa you dont get an error if you use another browser it just doesnt copy the triggr into the clipboard.

Its the same with opera
    Benno read what he said in last post, he said i tried with IE and i got Mirc Error.
    Ya but it wont let me download interent explorer i dont know y. Whne i try it say a newer version has been detected and it terminates.

Benjamen button

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Yep sorry didnt see that

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    u can get to firefox to copy and paste just got to ur browser and type about:config

look for signed.applets.codebase_principal_support
    and change it to true

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast