Thread: Hello

Hello ppl I created my forum but I don't have many active posters so I'm looking for ppl that are interested to join

You can find the forum on http://www.myforums2.tk

If you want any boards to be added or wish to become moderator of a certain board just contact ùme and will discuss it

Thx

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Leech_Killer's Avatar Poster
    This is a bit of a cheek and on top of that your forum seems to be full of bloody annoying popup windows. Still very generous of you to give 50,000 ad-free pages for $6.99.

If it's all the same to you I'll stay here.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Isn't there someplace on Earth where this is not considered spam? I would post this there then.

Nah just that over the years I have seen a lot of people who make a new site or board and then go to larger sites looking to find people to join.

My advice? Be a good member here and carry your site link in your sig, if people are curious and like you they will join.

Cheers.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

4. Lounge   -   #4
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by SuperJude™@18 March 2003 - 12:52
    Isn't there someplace on Earth where this is not considered spam? I would post this there then.

Nah just that over the years I have seen a lot of people who make a new site or board and then go to larger sites looking to find people to join.

My advice? Be a good member here and carry your site link in your sig, if people are curious and like you they will join.

Cheers.

-SJ™
    In total agreement with your reply there SJ. This would be something like Disney Movies advertising on Dreamworks forum. As you suggest being a contributing member first and adding the link to his or her sig would be the only sensible method.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    u turkish adnan

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Ok you're right,this shouldn't have been my first post here,I'll try to stay active here and for solidsnake: No I'm not turkish,I'm Bosnian but I know alot of Turkish ppl

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Huh why do I still have 0 posts on my name?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by adnan@19 March 2003 - 15:45
    Huh why do I still have 0 posts on my name?
    Have a look here.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    @Everyone who cares
    I dont care...

@Everyone Who dosn't care
    I would agree

@Everyone who wants me to shut up
    I still think my forum is better or at least the other forum in my sig (not mine)... But hey, how can we compeat against 120+ members on this forum... (not to make this forum sound bad, but its sooo true... This forum does have 120+ members)

@adnan
    post somewhere else other then the off-topic and the verified hashes and sh*ts... Then you may get a post or two.