Thread: Codename Gordon

I saw it on gamespy a long time ago, but I think steam sucks sweaty balls so I never got it, today I found it on some foreign site and i'm getting it now, is it worth it? This server is taking forever.
    "If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it's a victory!" -old Irish wisdom

2. Games   -   #2
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    OMG NO ITS HORRIBLE!!! i mean ya think its like metal slug but its not its 20 times worse. you have to aim with your mouse which is drag and it just plain sucks but you can try it if you want

3. Games   -   #3
    hehe lol...."it tastes like shit...but you can try it if you want " I might as well let it finish.

edit: yep sucks ass.
    "If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it's a victory!" -old Irish wisdom

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Codename Gordon? Are you fking kidding me? I played that game for 10 minutes, and then I went outside, and almost cried because I had just wasted 10 minutes of precious life. Not worth playing or downloading.

5. Games   -   #5
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by blitz81388@23 June 2004 - 06:45
    Codename Gordon? Are you fking kidding me? I played that game for 10 minutes, and then I went outside, and almost cried because I had just wasted 10 minutes of precious life. Not worth playing or downloading.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    pheww....

and to think that i was actually going to download it,

Thanks