Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 31 Years Without A Haircut

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3829821.stm

A Vietnamese man who has not had a hair cut in 31 years hopes to get into the Guinness Book of World Records for having the longest hair in the world.

Tran Van Hay, 67, has hair which is now 6.2m (20 feet) long, according to Vietnam's state-controlled press.

A local official said Mr Tran stopped having haircuts after one made him ill.

"He can't work anymore as a farmer because of the volume of hair so he's just collecting herbs for traditional medicine as charity work," he said.

According to the Thanh Nien (Young People) newspaper, Mr Tran last washed his hair six years ago, and now usually ties it up and covers it with a scarf.

The paper said he had not yet approached the Guinness World Records to get his claim authenticated.

According to the organisation's web site, the current record holder is Hoo Sateow, a man from northern Thailand.

His hair was measured in 1997 at 5.15 m (16 ft 11 in).

2. Lounge   -   #2
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    i havnt washed my teeth in 3 weeks, do they start to clean themselves after a while? I hope so because i cant afford toothpaste

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@23 June 2004 - 12:31

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3829821.stm

A Vietnamese man who has not had a hair cut in 31 years hopes to get into the Guinness Book of World Records for having the longest hair in the world.

Tran Van Hay, 67, has hair which is now 6.2m (20 feet) long, according to Vietnam's state-controlled press.

A local official said Mr Tran stopped having haircuts after one made him ill.

"He can't work anymore as a farmer because of the volume of hair so he's just collecting herbs for traditional medicine as charity work," he said.

According to the Thanh Nien (Young People) newspaper, Mr Tran last washed his hair six years ago, and now usually ties it up and covers it with a scarf.

The paper said he had not yet approached the Guinness World Records to get his claim authenticated.

According to the organisation's web site, the current record holder is Hoo Sateow, a man from northern Thailand.

His hair was measured in 1997 at 5.15 m (16 ft 11 in).
    Damn hippy.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    A haircut made him ill?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    is that brown shit his hair?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Double Agent
    i think so....

7. Lounge   -   #7
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I have seen this man before.It has been longer then 31 Years since his last Hair Cut.He last Cut his Hair when he was around 18.

That was the last time I cut my Hair.And just like this man I never have it trimmed.I just let it grow and grow.

Mine will be that long one day and I will beat him.One day you can say I knew FC way back in 2004.

Watch out Tran Van Hay.I am going for that record.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@23 June 2004 - 17:28
    I have seen this man before.It has been longer then 31 Years since his last Hair Cut.He last Cut his Hair when he was around 18.

That was the last time I cut my Hair.And just like this man I never have it trimmed.I just let it grow and grow.

Mine will be that long one day and I will beat him.One day you can say I knew FC way back in 2004.

gud luck

My Blog
    I'm still here.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@23 June 2004 - 16:28

im sure if i started now i would pwn u both

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by TheRealDave+23 June 2004 - 17:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheRealDave @ 23 June 2004 - 17:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@23 June 2004 - 16:28

im sure if i started now i would pwn u both [/b][/quote]
    lol go back to the planet of the apes
    j/k

My Blog
    I'm still here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast