Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Linkin Park

bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Yeahh i just dowwnloaded this..sounds pretty nice..thanx i like it..but not as much as somewhere i belong
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

2. Music   -   #12
    Poster
    I luv linkin park

3. Music   -   #13
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Typical ...its just so typical of you bumping a irrelevant topic

I have respect for linkin park...i enjoy their music...and im getting very sick of those try hard metal lovers bitching about nu-metal...if you don't like it...then DONT FUCKING LISTEN TO IT...gawd if only life was so simple...And what do you care if linkin park is making money, getting charts spots and doing well for themselves...i thought you guys want your music to stay underground...just typical hypocrisy...

Anyways thats it

4. Music   -   #14
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@27 July 2003 - 15:41
    i enjoy their music...and im getting very sick of those try hard metal lovers bitching about nu-metal...if you don't like it...then DONT F****** LISTEN TO IT!!!

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

5. Music   -   #15
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Yeah, I've heard the same thing. I call it ignorance. You can't knock a band because of a label that their music was given. Nu-metal, hard rock, whatever, Linkin Park kicks ass. CD sales prove it. For all you Limp Bizkit haters, once again, sales = popularity. You can't argue with the numbers.
    Proud member of MDS

6. Music   -   #16
    imported_el-producto
    linkin park sucks balls and thats that

Jibbler you dumb fuck, because a band has good cd sales they're a good band?

7. Music   -   #17
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Linkin Park kicks ass. CD sales prove it. For all you Limp Bizkit haters, once again, sales = popularity. You can't argue with the numbers.
    Maybe , but popularity certainly does not = quality. Unless Las Ketchup and Mr Blobby really do "kick ass".

8. Music   -   #18
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by el-producto@27 July 2003 - 14:43
    linkin park sucks balls and thats that

Jibbler you dumb fuck, because a band has good cd sales they're a good band?
    Watch it kid, you're playing with fire... Next time you want to contribute your opinion, how about posting a verified instead. We need more contributors and less attitudes.

While I'll admit that CD sales don't mean the music is quality, but established bands who continue to sell successfully must have a fan base. Pearl Jam, Linkin Park, Kiss, even Metallica... they continue to produce again and again, year after year.
    Proud member of MDS

9. Music   -   #19
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    I used to like Linkin Park. Actually, I likes every song from Hybrid Theory so I really liked them. But then Power Metal and Progressive Metal came in and killed all the nu-metal so now I hate 'em.

10. Music   -   #20
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    i dont think they are all that great, and dont enjoy nu metal etc.. rap rock, but whatever.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast