Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Linkin Park

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Fucking newbies coming on here running their mouth thinking they are gods gift...didn't you guys read what i said...if you don't like it...DON'T FUCKING LISTEN TO IT...is it really that fucking hard to do...

2. Music   -   #32
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Fucking newbies coming on here running their mouth thinking they are gods gift...didn't you guys read what i said...if you don't like it...DON'T FUCKING LISTEN TO IT...is it really that fucking hard to do... 
    better still don't post in a thread you don't like

3. Music   -   #33
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Hogster@28 July 2003 - 14:01
    better still don't post in a thread you don't like
    That too

4. Music   -   #34
    imported_el-producto
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@27 July 2003 - 21:42
    some people actually have lives hahah

5. Music   -   #35
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Originally posted by adthomp@27 July 2003 - 23:31
    2. rap mixed in with rock is just not right
    Who's to say that mixing rock and and rap aren't right? I don't remember a huge out-cry when Aerosmith did it......

6. Music   -   #36
    Originally posted by el-producto+28 July 2003 - 15:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (el-producto @ 28 July 2003 - 15:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@27 July 2003 - 21:42
    Fucking newbies coming on here running their mouth thinking they are gods gift...didn&#39;t you guys read what i said...if you don&#39;t like it...DON&#39;T FUCKING LISTEN TO IT...is it really that fucking hard to do...
    some people actually have lives hahah [/b][/quote]
    Im guessing you must not be one of the person&#39;s who has one then...

7. Music   -   #37
    Poster
    I have nothing 2 say

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234