Thread: Old School Cartoons

Poster
    where could i find these and other old school stuff to download, i would love to see them again.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by hondarvf400@23 June 2004 - 17:53
    where could i find these and other old school stuff to download, i would love to see them again.
    i've got 12 eps of mask and i got them off of kazaa. not sure if their still there or not. gl.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I would love to find the old hercules cartoon, the one with newton, and a show called Mythic Warriors: Guardians of the legends, that ones a 90show, but good none the less

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    hey guys.. i'm looking for the 80's tv show Teenage Mutant ninja turtles... i loved the original series... common guys u all remember April in that yellow jumpsuite...lol... i loved all the "dudes"... I wish they would make another movie... one were shredhead comes back and because of his misshap in the 2nd movie is now bionical... and i think they should have Crain... If i had enough cash i would make another movie featuring the Original bad guys... even Bebob and Rocksteady... The @ monsters in the 2nd movie were a pathetic excuse for mutants...

What do u guys think?

I'm alo looking for captin plannet and the little purple Alien thats only 4 feet tall... ohh what the hell is his name???? well i'm looking for the original series of those 3 cartoons... thanks alll

Peace out