Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well Today Went Well...

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Well, today I went to go see Dodgeball with my brother. After watching the movie (for free ) me and my brother went to Carl's Jr. for some food.

I ordered "Two number 1's, one with no onions." I guess the cashier misunderstood me, and thought I wanted Two number 1's, and a third one with no onions. I noticed my change was a bit low, so I asked him "How many burgers did I order?" He said "Three. Oh, you wanted two?"

So he gave me my money back for the 3rd burger, and I went to go sit down. He showed up with three burgers, and I told him I didn't want the third one. He said "they made it, so we're gonna give it to you." I asked if I had to pay, he said no.

So basically, he misunderstood me, and I got a third burger for free. This is like the third time, oh well, I had a great day.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing@23 June 2004 - 20:59

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Donnie Darko's Avatar Poster
    Im gonna try this trick :sneaky1:
    *Removed for being gay

5. Lounge   -   #5

I didn't do it on purpose. I kept telling the guy I couldn't accept it, but he insisted, saying it was "on the house." Really nice guy infact. Last time he accidentally messed up and gave me a free chocolate cake. B)

6. Lounge   -   #6
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Hardee's owns Carl's Jr.

We all know who was around first.

Actually we had a thread about this along time ago.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Donnie Darko's Avatar Poster
    Sure,on accident.I got ya
    *Removed for being gay

8. Lounge   -   #8
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@24 June 2004 - 01:18
    Hardee's owns Carl's Jr.

We all know who was around first.

Actually we had a thread about this along time ago.

Same thing I was going to say...................hardee's. Both the burgers taste the same to me.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@24 June 2004 - 07:16

I didn't do it on purpose. I kept telling the guy I couldn't accept it, but he insisted, saying it was "on the house." Really nice guy infact. Last time he accidentally messed up and gave me a free chocolate cake. B)
    rofl, sounds like me working at mcdonalds .

Anyways, if you want free food go to any place w/ drivethru and go up to the counter (inside) and say "umm, you guys forgot to give me my [insert food of desire]" and I guarantee you they will not doubt you, because the company rules of most "burger joints" dictate that "the customer is always right." If they ask you for a receipt tell them how it's at home because you were so mad and "this happens every time I come here (that's the key)" . I'm serious about this, I seen it happen a million times when I was working at that hellhole, and when I asked the manager she told me what i'm telling you now .

enjoy your free food B)

and if you feel guilty just think about this - the average mcdonalds rakes in about 7-9 thousand dollars a day...after costs they have about 3-5 thousand dollars a day for the franchise itself, so go ahead and enjoy.
    "If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it's a victory!" -old Irish wisdom

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I know poeple who work for Mc D damn they hate it and allways never smile at work wonder why

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast