Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: L A P D In Trouble........

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@24 June 2004 - 19:30
    There was another high-speed chase in L.A. today and it ended peacefully.

Why do these people think that they can run from the police? I have never understood why someone would try to run when there are police cars and helicopters chasing after you. I would never run from the police unless I was a tank of gas away from Mexico. That should be the general rule for running away from cops; don’t run unless you’re a tank of gas away from another countries border.

Of course I am in no way condoning fleeing from the police.
    Believe it or not some get away.

You only see the one's that are caught on TV.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #32
    They still don't deserve to be bashed.
    Obviously never had to walk to the parking only to find an empty space where your truck was. (or car)

I think his point has been made, but also apologise if he does mind.

I see what you're saying about the kids of today tho, they know they can get away with more, cops and even parents can get in trouble for giving them a whack.

They had an article on a current affairs program the other night, kid divorced his parents and nothing they could do about it. That's a horrible thing to do and I think he'll regret it once he has kids of his own and sees how hard this parenting thing can be. Rewarding and fun as well, but it's not all roses.
    Growing up I never had any fear of the cops
    Just what dad was gonna do

There was another high-speed chase in L.A. today and it ended peacefully.

Why do these people think that they can run from the police? I have never understood why someone would try to run when there are police cars and helicopters chasing after you. I would never run from the police unless I was a tank of gas away from Mexico. That should be the general rule for running away from cops; don’t run unless you’re a tank of gas away from another countries border.

Of course I am in no way condoning fleeing from the police.
    I completely see your point. Just a side note though. I live in Austin, Texas and a guy that the cops were looking for eluded them five times in two days before he was caught.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    If this is what they do to Men.........

Then what do they do to the Women.....????

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@28 June 2004 - 00:58
    If this is what they do to Men.........

Then what do they do to the Women.....????

I require a letter from your parent to explain your absence over the last 3 days..

...and at least 3 abstract Zedaxax threads

5. Lounge   -   #35
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    My abscence was due to
    1.a research i was doing asking local police officers how they like to hit their "clients" the best.
    2.See other thread, consists floating on H2O+sail (away from LAPD clutches)

But seriously, as some other people stated earlier, alot of what really happens is not on "tape" - my concern goes to the women
    where in some cultures it is shame on the family should the woman have been "abused", hence little will ever be told about those incidents.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234