Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cordless Keyboard And Mouse

Duffman's Avatar Poster
    OK I got the ball rolling and Rosco did the footwork =p, and no pun intended on the ball rolling comment

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Duffman3@24 June 2004 - 19:00
    OK I got the ball rolling and Rosco did the footwork =p, and no pun intended on the ball rolling comment
    the mice are optical

nice pun though...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Anyone here concerned about privacy with wireless keyboards? I am sure there are devices that can be found somewhere that can pick up a wireless keyboard’s signal. I imagine that it would even be possible to modify a receiver to pick up any keyboard’s signal. :

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Ariel_001@24 June 2004 - 19:11
    Anyone here concerned about privacy with wireless keyboards? I am sure there are devices that can be found somewhere that can pick up a wireless keyboard’s signal. I imagine that it would even be possible to modify a receiver to pick up any keyboard’s signal. :
    ...so?

what are they gonna do, type something? oh no :

im jk, but seriously, what would happen?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    harrycary's Avatar Poster
    I've been using a logitech wireless mouse for about 4 years and have replaced the batteries once.

It pays to know your keyboard shortcuts! I literally use a mouse half as much as the average user.

BTW, it's inane to worry about security with most wireless keyboards and mice. Their range(20-30ft max) would make it very unlikely for anyone to attempt such a thing. Besides, what would be the point?

peace.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Twist3r
    I heard from a few people that wireless mouses are horible for First Person Shooters, what do you guys think

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Twister@24 June 2004 - 21:44
    I heard from a few people that wireless mouses are horible for First Person Shooters, what do you guys think
    works fine on friends computer, but most of them have a lower DPI, so it is like using a crappy ball mouse, but the newer ones fixed that...(supposedly)

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Mine works great with FPS.
    Even better than my other (wired) optical mouse

BTW ROSSCO_2004...Looks like you're getting the same logitech mouse as the one i got now.

It's a good one but you'll find out soon enough what the strobo is like

hmm...asspie

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Poster
    I bought my Logitech wireless MX duo in december and i havent change batteries ONCE, u just let the MX 700 charge all night long and somehow the keyboard batteries never die, i bought it for CAN$100 and i play lots of FPS and everything runs out smoothly check the reviews, it always gets 10/10.....
    im very happy with it....

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Filliz@25 June 2004 - 12:47
    It's a good one but you'll find out soon enough what the strobo is like
    Already know about the strobe

Doesn't annoy me too much, but i would prefer to not have it lol. Maybe I will install a on\off switch...

what happens when u remove batteries? do u have to do the connect thing again and stuff or does it autuomatically connect to the base?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12