Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Omg Im Never Going To Get Ut2004

  1. #1
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,066
    Yeah sorry bout posting this topic but its getting pretty ridiculous.

    At the mo iv uploaded nearly 2 gigs of UT2004 using the torrent from Suprnova.

    ...And iv only downloaded 1.2 gigs.

    GRRRRR

    If you have this game can you please share it. I can usualy download 1 gig overnight but at the mo im lucky to get 200megs...

    Average download speed=34kbs

    Av dl speed for UT2004=3kb

    :helpsmile:

  2. Games   -   #2
    oof, that sucks...but dude, get it on IRC, I finished it overnight (seriously, all 6 cds) UT2004 is the easiest thing to get on irc. if you want it to resume (so you don't have to d/l the same part again) just move it to your IRC d/l folder (i'm assuming it's the deviance DVD)

    as for suprnova, almost all my d/ls there go super slow.
    "If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it's a victory!" -old Irish wisdom

  3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by Dray_04@24 June 2004 - 17:20
    Average download speed=34kbs

    Av dl speed for UT2004=3kb
    So is it 3 or 30 kB?

    What kind of connection do you have?

    How many seeds/peers are you connected to?

    What BT client are you using?

    What do you have you upload speed set to?

    Need some more info

    EDIT: oh, 3kB misread.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.


  4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by Dray_04@25 June 2004 - 02:20
    Yeah sorry bout posting this topic but its getting pretty ridiculous.

    At the mo iv uploaded nearly 2 gigs of UT2004 using the torrent from Suprnova.

    ...And iv only downloaded 1.2 gigs.

    GRRRRR

    If you have this game can you please share it. I can usualy download 1 gig overnight but at the mo im lucky to get 200megs...

    Average download speed=34kbs

    Av dl speed for UT2004=3kb

    :helpsmile:
    stop whining, it took me 1 month to get this one...
    but it was sure as hell worth it

  5. Games   -   #5
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    how do you think i feel? 3 days to get desert rats (700mb) and i uploaded 2 gig of it


    edit: just read ffuuuggssddss

  6. Games   -   #6
    www.play.com look its a shop and its cheap

  7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,066
    Originally posted by Titus808@25 June 2004 - 14:27
    oof, that sucks...but dude, get it on IRC, I finished it overnight (seriously, all 6 cds) UT2004 is the easiest thing to get on irc. if you want it to resume (so you don't have to d/l the same part again) just move it to your IRC d/l folder (i'm assuming it's the deviance DVD)

    as for suprnova, almost all my d/ls there go super slow.
    wow dude,

    you have to tell me how to do that!!!!

    OK THIS MAY SOUND REALLY STUPID... but...

    I have never tried IRC...

    i dont even know where to begin.... iv never been interested in it... until now that is.

    So what exactly is it. Like Edonkey, Kazaa etc?

    It would be so good if you could set me up so that i cud finish the rest of UT2004 using this "IRC"

    ...lol seriously i dont know any1 who uses it...

    ..probably because i live in Shitsville, New Zealand.

  8. Games   -   #8
    You wont be able to continue your d/l with mIRC cause BT downloads in random pieces. IRC goes from start to finish.

    Just stick with BT, I get speeds of over 400 kB/s all the time. Too bad I fill up my hdd in a week
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.


  9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,066
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@25 June 2004 - 23:01
    You wont be able to continue your d/l with mIRC cause BT downloads in random pieces. IRC goes from start to finish.

    Just stick with BT, I get speeds of over 400 kB/s all the time. Too bad I fill up my hdd in a week
    aw man i got my hopes up to.

    I was hoping i could at least download it at 34kb

  10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by Dray_04+25 June 2004 - 02:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dray_04 @ 25 June 2004 - 02:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SingaBoiy@25 June 2004 - 23:01
    You wont be able to continue your d/l with mIRC cause BT downloads in random pieces. IRC goes from start to finish.

    Just stick with BT, I get speeds of over 400 kB/s all the time. Too bad I fill up my hdd in a week
    aw man i got my hopes up to.

    I was hoping i could at least download it at 34kb [/b][/quote]
    Can u answer the ?&#39;s in my first post? Maybe I can help you.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •