Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Skills Needed To Use A Computer

  1. #1
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Edmonton (Not Enfield)
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,771
    Using a computer is easy the more you use the more you learn. In order to start using a computer easily you need 2 skills

    1. Logic

    Use your brain once in a while when using a computer. Eg. You can't send software just by sending a shortcut

    2. Learn to read

    The simplelest things can be done if you read the damned instructions right in front of you!!! Eg. installing programs, clicking next is not difficult.
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,068
    Originally posted by Keikan@25 June 2004 - 06:00
    Using a computer is easy the more you use the more you learn. In order to start using a computer easily you need 2 skills

    1. Logic

    Use your brain once in a while when using a computer. Eg. You can't send software just by sending a shortcut

    2. Learn to read

    The simplelest things can be done if you read the damned instructions right in front of you!!! Eg. installing programs, clicking next is not difficult.
    lol did someone try sending u something n u got all excited n found a .ink?

    well if u want cheering up image this

    i have just lost 10 years work, my entire life in photos, every mp3 i had, every avi,
    i am re-installing windows for the 2nd time in 24 hours, plus everything else whic i am gonna have to download as my backup disc is infected...

    oh n i got to forward all my ports again, download 3 years of xp updates and feed the cat!
    Shut that cuntís mouth or Iíll come over there and fuckstart her head.

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by hungrylilboy+25 June 2004 - 19:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hungrylilboy &#064; 25 June 2004 - 19:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Keikan@25 June 2004 - 06:00
    Using a computer is easy the more you use the more you learn. In order to start using a computer easily you need 2 skills

    1. Logic

    Use your brain once in a while when using a computer. Eg. You can&#39;t send software just by sending a shortcut

    2. Learn to read

    The simplelest things can be done if you read the damned instructions right in front of you&#33;&#33;&#33; Eg. installing programs, clicking next is not difficult.
    lol did someone try sending u something n u got all excited n found a .ink?

    well if u want cheering up image this

    i have just lost 10 years work, my entire life in photos, every mp3 i had, every avi,
    i am re-installing windows for the 2nd time in 24 hours, plus everything else whic i am gonna have to download as my backup disc is infected...

    oh n i got to forward all my ports again, download 3 years of xp updates and feed the cat&#33; [/b][/quote]
    ouch...i almost had that problem until i encountered these two applications:

    a)PC Inspector File Recovery
    b)Restoration

    there are many others, but those two are wat i have for now


    gildan2020
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,068
    Originally posted by gildan2020+25 June 2004 - 13:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gildan2020 @ 25 June 2004 - 13:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by hungrylilboy@25 June 2004 - 19:00
    <!--QuoteBegin-Keikan
    @25 June 2004 - 06:00
    Using a computer is easy the more you use the more you learn. In order to start using a computer easily you need 2 skills

    1. Logic

    Use your brain once in a while when using a computer. Eg. You can&#39;t send software just by sending a shortcut

    2. Learn to read

    The simplelest things can be done if you read the damned instructions right in front of you&#33;&#33;&#33; Eg. installing programs, clicking next is not difficult.

    lol did someone try sending u something n u got all excited n found a .ink?

    well if u want cheering up image this

    i have just lost 10 years work, my entire life in photos, every mp3 i had, every avi,
    i am re-installing windows for the 2nd time in 24 hours, plus everything else whic i am gonna have to download as my backup disc is infected...

    oh n i got to forward all my ports again, download 3 years of xp updates and feed the cat&#33;
    ouch...i almost had that problem until i encountered these two applications:

    a)PC Inspector File Recovery
    b)Restoration

    there are many others, but those two are wat i have for now


    gildan2020 [/b][/quote]
    nope, this thing took out my system restore too...

    found out its called w32.axon.b

    am grilling my anti virus firm now&#33;
    Shut that cuntís mouth or Iíll come over there and fuckstart her head.

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    err...i&#39;m not talkin bout system restore
    i&#39;m talkin bout a program called "Restoration", it salvages lost or deleted files

    anyway, there are many more programs out there that can do the same...perhaps i should start a topic on this...


    gildan2020
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    TheRealDave's Avatar ÜProblem child
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,284
    if you have some common sense then a computer is pritty easy to use

  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by TheRealDave@25 June 2004 - 10:38
    if you have some common sense then a computer is pritty easy to use
    Man that avatar is distracting&#33;

    I miss have the posts straying off looking at it in all the threads you&#39;ve replied to.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •