Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Sleeping With The Window Open

  1. #1
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,947
    If itís really hot, do you sleep with the window open? Do you fear bugs or people getting in?

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    I always sleep with the window open I need that fresh air else I feel like i'm gonna suffocate
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    Even if its cold,
    ALWAYS open

    I spit on those sik people who regurtitate their farts.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    window open!!!


    but vacuum cleaner ready for spiders

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Sleep?

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,946
    Originally posted by brenda@25 June 2004 - 15:15
    I always sleep with the window open I need that fresh air else I feel like i'm gonna suffocate
    Exactly the same for me.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,946
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@25 June 2004 - 15:16
    window open!!!


    but vacuum cleaner ready for spiders
    I wouldn't worry about that, the average mattress has 5 spiders nests in it anyway.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,947
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+25 June 2004 - 14:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 25 June 2004 - 14:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam@25 June 2004 - 15:16
    window open&#33;&#33;&#33;


    but vacuum cleaner ready for spiders&nbsp;
    I wouldn&#39;t worry about that, the average mattress has 5 spiders nests in it anyway. [/b][/quote]

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    7,763
    Originally posted by Arcadia@25 June 2004 - 15:14
    If itís really hot, do you sleep with the window open? Do you fear bugs or people getting in?
    I sleep with my windows open whatever the season is...
    For bugs: insect repellent near at hand
    For intruders: people repellent (a.k.a baseball bat) near at hand

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+25 June 2004 - 14:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 25 June 2004 - 14:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam@25 June 2004 - 15:16
    window open&#33;&#33;&#33;


    but vacuum cleaner ready for spiders&nbsp;
    I wouldn&#39;t worry about that, the average mattress has 5 spiders nests in it anyway. [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s just nasty.

    Did get me out of bed though...

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •