Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Gmail

  1. #1
    Hi all,

    You can se that i am new on this board, so i want to give 1 gmail account to the first people that reply on this topic.


    Write your name and mail in the reply so i can send a invite, i can invite 2 people to Orkut aswell


    Todda

  2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,484
    Originally posted by todda@25 June 2004 - 16:52
    Hi all,

    You can se that i am new on this board, so i want to give 1 gmail  account to the first people that reply on this topic.


    Write your name and mail in the reply so i can send a invite, i can invite 2 people to Orkut aswell


    Todda
    signed up



    btw wts orkut?

    My Blog
    I'm still here.

  3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023

  4. The Drawing Room   -   #4

  5. The Drawing Room   -   #5

  6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Originally posted by J'Pol@25 June 2004 - 16:21
    http://gmail-is-too-creepy.com/
    I've read that, scarey stuff. But I just want the Withcheese account name before the other Withcheese gets it, he's already got Withcheese.com and Withcheese@hotmail.com

  7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,946
    Originally posted by Withcheese+25 June 2004 - 17:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 25 June 2004 - 17:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@25 June 2004 - 16:21
    http://gmail-is-too-creepy.com/
    I&#39;ve read that, scarey stuff. But I just want the Withcheese account name before the other Withcheese gets it, he&#39;s already got Withcheese.com and Withcheese@hotmail.com [/b][/quote]
    Sorry



    You must use that as an avatar or sig sometime Mr L.

  8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5+25 June 2004 - 15:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jaigandhi5 @ 25 June 2004 - 15:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-todda@25 June 2004 - 16:52
    Hi all,

    You can se that i am new on this board, so i want to give 1 gmail* account to the first people that reply on this topic.


    Write your name and mail in the reply so i can send a invite, i can invite 2 people to Orkut aswell


    Todda
    Jay
    jaigandhi5@hotmail.com



    btw wts orkut? [/b][/quote]
    You got mail Jay

  9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,484
    Originally posted by todda+25 June 2004 - 17:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (todda &#064; 25 June 2004 - 17:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@25 June 2004 - 15:56
    <!--QuoteBegin-todda
    @25 June 2004 - 16:52
    Hi all,

    You can se that i am new on this board, so i want to give 1 gmail&nbsp; account to the first people that reply on this topic.


    Write your name and mail in the reply so i can send a invite, i can invite 2 people to Orkut aswell


    Todda

    Jay
    jaigandhi5@hotmail.com



    btw wts orkut?
    You got mail Jay [/b][/quote]
    thank u... and welcome

    and i dont noe about orkut... i went to orkut.com

    is it fun?

    My Blog
    I'm still here.

  10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+25 June 2004 - 16:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 25 June 2004 - 16:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@25 June 2004 - 17:24
    <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol
    @25 June 2004 - 16:21
    http://gmail-is-too-creepy.com/

    I&#39;ve read that, scarey stuff. But I just want the Withcheese account name before the other Withcheese gets it, he&#39;s already got Withcheese.com and Withcheese@hotmail.com
    Sorry



    You must use that as an avatar or sig sometime Mr L. [/b][/quote]
    I did for a while...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •