Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prank Calling Aol

hahah......where can i find infamous prank calls......damn you should've recorded that one for audio......hahaah.............

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@28 June 2004 - 01:28
    I have absolutly no clue what AOL is but i have sinister feeling that A stands for
    something not of interest
    That's such an insult to America.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Donnie Darko's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@28 June 2004 - 06:28
    I have absolutly no clue what AOL is but i have sinister feeling that A stands for
    F.U.C.K U...FUCK YOU
    *Removed for being gay

4. Lounge   -   #24
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by TheKiler+28 June 2004 - 13:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheKiler @ 28 June 2004 - 13:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Zedaxax@28 June 2004 - 01:28
    That&#39;s such an insult to America. [/b][/quote]
    why? I&#39;m not particularly interested in America either. my interests lie elsewhere. that doesn&#39;t mean I dont like Americans, though.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    I did this a while ago, except I used a soundboard. I think it was an Al pacino one I used...

It was so funny, they kept asking me if I wanted a trial cd...

6. Lounge   -   #26
    America On Line.....home of computer illiterates, dorks, idiots and many assorted degenerates. Net surfing on training wheels.

"AOL comes pre-loaded with popups, adware and more spyware than you can shake a keyboard at&#33; Sign up now, and for 2 to 3 times as much as regular internet, AOL can track you 2&#33;&#33; We&#39;ll then sell your info to every tom-dick-&-harry with a couple of bucks in their pockets.
    Guanteed hours of thrills erasing tons of spam selling shit you don&#39;t need, don&#39;t want, and wish to Heaven you&#39;d never even heard of. Hell, we&#39;ll even Bork your comp...for free&#33;&#33;&#33;
    We also have the stupidest tech&#39;s in the industry&#33; You&#39;ll love listening to our talking heads, most of which sat at a comp for the first time when they came to work for us&#33; Come on in, surf with us&#33;&#33; FInd out why idiots everywhere love AOL&#33;"

Talking to AOL&#39;ers is boring. Having a duel of wits with an unarmed opponent is novel, but lacks a certain zest.....kinda like arguin with a wall

Later taters,
    BoNe

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by longboneslinger@28 June 2004 - 17:07
    America On Line.....home of computer illiterates, dorks, idiots and many assorted degenerates. Net surfing on training wheels.

"AOL comes pre-loaded with popups, adware and more spyware than you can shake a keyboard at&#33; Sign up now, and for 2 to 3 times as much as regular internet, AOL can track you 2&#33;&#33; We&#39;ll then sell your info to every tom-dick-&-harry with a couple of bucks in their pockets.
    Guanteed hours of thrills erasing tons of spam selling shit you don&#39;t need, don&#39;t want, and wish to Heaven you&#39;d never even heard of. Hell, we&#39;ll even Bork your comp...for free&#33;&#33;&#33;
    We also have the stupidest tech&#39;s in the industry&#33; You&#39;ll love listening to our talking heads, most of which sat at a comp for the first time when they came to work for us&#33; Come on in, surf with us&#33;&#33; FInd out why idiots everywhere love AOL&#33;"

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Aol has also a special place for peta files, it&#39;s true that some people don&#39;t know what AOl is like my teacher.
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Donnie Darko's Avatar Poster
    AOL&#39;s free what do you expect
    *Removed for being gay

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Not it isn&#39;t it cost &#036;24 with tax
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast