Thread: Psx

Expire's Avatar Problem solved...
    playing valkyrie on the xpsxe em and the game keeps on freezin at certain part i know it cant be the game coz i got it off suprnova and ive never had any probs so can anyone help us out with this.

thnx

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    im assuming the xpsxe is an emulator........ if so, remember that an emulator running on ur pc will never be exactly the same as the real thing........ it could just be that ur emulator is fuckin up @ that point.......... try another emulator....... if that doesnt work, ur prolly screwed (sry)
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Expire@26 June 2004 - 11:39
    i know it cant be the game coz i got it off suprnova and ive never had any probs
    Sorry, but that is just fucking shit.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+27 June 2004 - 03:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 27 June 2004 - 03:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Expire@26 June 2004 - 11:39
    i know it cant be the game coz i got it off suprnova and ive never had any probs
    Sorry, but that is just fucking shit. [/b][/quote]
    ok it might be. but i havent had any probs b4 so...

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by Storm@26 June 2004 - 21:06
    im assuming the xpsxe is an emulator........ if so, remember that an emulator running on ur pc will never be exactly the same as the real thing........ it could just be that ur emulator is fuckin up @ that point.......... try another emulator....... if that doesnt work, ur prolly screwed (sry)
    yeah i know all that, just wanted to know if there was a quick fix for this emulator.
    going to use alcohol 120, c if that sorts it.