Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neverwinter Nights Cd1... Problem...

I downloaded Neverwinter Nights Cd1 directly from the verifieds web page software.

But when I try to installed it, its shows that crc problem again (I downloaded a couple of neverwinter nights cd1 before, without using the verified download link).

But this time, I didn't burned it. I ran the setup from the hard disk before moving it to the cd. I dont wanna lose another cd blank.

Any Suggestions?

2. Games   -   #2
    The file is 301 MB, and it is an ISO file.

I don't wanna try burn it again, I dont wanna lose another cd.

Any recomendations??

Should I trust the verified thing and burn it? If I still have that problem during the installation what chances are that I won't have that problem if I burn it?

I love this forum. People Answer fast than other forums.

Thankz...

3. Games   -   #3
    NejTAk
    I downloaded the 1 u got 2, but there r some files missing...d/l the one thats about 40 mb bigger just search 4 it on kazaa

4. Games   -   #4
    d/l the one thats about 40 mb bigger just search 4 it on kazaa
    Say what?

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    no!

dont download the game!

it so hard!

6. Games   -   #6
    Gal is right........Neverwinter Nights is'nt that good game.........
    but if u still want to DL it use Emule so the file wont get corrupted

7. Games   -   #7
    hahahahahahahahahaha.

Guys all I want is the game.

I got the one that says MYTH RIP. Still downloading.

You guys played RPG games before??? Neverwinter Nights is in the TOP5 best RPG games at the moment. I dont think it would be hard.

can't use emule because I am on a school network connection protected by a firewall, so is edonkey and overnet. For some reason I can use Kazaa.

8. Games   -   #8
    I downloaded the 301Mb ISO of Neverwinter Nights CD 1 twice, and have d/l the 340Mb(ish) version once. Every single one of them has been corrupt

I have tried eMule but it is just so slow - in the last 2 weeks I've only managed to download about 20Mb's...

It's always the CRC errors in the Texture Packs... So I have downloaded the textures_tpa.erf file (am still d/ling the other ".erf" files), but what do I do with it now?

It won't allow me to drag and drop it into the Data2.cab file (after extracting all the files to the HDD with IsoBuster).... get some sort of error message indicating that the Data2.cab file is corrupt...

I'm sure I read somewhere that downloading the Texture Pack files ("textures_tpc.erf" "textures_tpa.erf" "Tiles_tpa.erf etc") individually solves the problem, but I can't find the info anymore that gave the instructions of what to do when you've downloaded the individual files.... typical!

Any help greatly appreciated

9. Games   -   #9
    I got Dungeon Siege but that game doesn't have a storyline, and little one that it has is crappy. I never see talking in the game. Dungeon Sige is all about graphics. I give it a 8.0/10.0

What about Morrowind????

I got the Myth Rip NW Cd1, it is corrupted also. I am gonna get the Deviance version now.

10. Games   -   #10
    File downloaded from kazaa that talks about the real files that you should download (actually I downloaded that file with the same amount of bytes and it doesn't work). Name of the file: Neverwinter Nights - MUST READ for downloaders.

=========================================================================================
    If you are looking for the game Neverwinter Nights in KaZaA network, here is my experience:

The real file:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Title: Never.Winter.Nights.Myth.Rip(61x2.88)
    File Name: Never.Winter.Nights.Myth.Rip(61x2.88).exe
    Size: 172,232KB

my description of file: It was ripped by Myth, it takes a long time to extract file from the
    archiver that Myth made, of course, the game works. Double click
    nwn.exe to start the game, enjoy!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:
    There are also some CD files in KaZaA, DON'T DOWNLOAD ANY OF THEM, I think those
    files are from the original CDs, but one person didn't put the CD3 files, and another
    person did put the CD3 files, since the transfter in KaZaA is bad, it becomes a demage
    file which you can't extract files from it. Those files won't work, don't waste your time!

I hope this file can help you!!!

PLEASE DON'T DELETE THE *.exe FILE, THE ORIGINAL FILE THAT YOU DOWNLOADED FROM ME IN
    KAZAA, IT IS ONLY 46KB OR 47KB, IT DOES NOT TAKE A LOT OF SPACE! YOU CAN DELETE THIS FILE,
    BUT DO NOT DELETE THAT *.exe FILE, KEEP IT IN YOUR SHARE FOLDER, SO OTHER PEOPLE CAN GET
    IT AND THEY WILL NOT DOWNLOAD THE WRONG GAME FILES. THAT IS WHY I MADE THIS FILE AND
    WHAT THIS FILE IS FOR. THANKS! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

DMCedu@KaZaA
    December 05, 2002
    ======================================================================================

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast