Thread: Harry Potter 3 Dvd Off Suprnova

I just downloaded Harry Potter 3 off suprnova (it is 4.5 gigs), and it came as an image file.
    I used ISO Buster and extracted the bin and cue files, but while extracting the bin, it said there was an error in one of the files... the options were to replace with zeros, omit sector, and replace with user data All zeros, (and some others along those lines)... i tried omitting the sector and replacing with user data all zeroes, and though playing hte movie worked (mounting the bin file and watching the video with windows media player), it froze at around 26:14... i could not get past this time, even if i used chapter selection on the dvd menu... i tried using VideoLan, but since it is a DVD type file, I can't get the buttons to work (Play and Chapter Selection)... Does anyone have a similar problem or knows how i can solve this problem? im pretty sure it is not corrupt because i used bittorrent, but there is always a possibility

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    muchspl2
    you shouldn't have to extract shit
    don't you have nero/alcohol 120%
    hope you have a pal tv, its b&w and scrolls on my tv, plays fine in my computer

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    nevemrin,d i got it to work.. all i had to do was mount the image... it didnt work the first time though.. oh well