Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clintons Women

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    With the release of Clintons book the women that he had "connections" with are all up in arms feeling hard done by.
    i have no sympthy for these women. they where old enough to accept responsibility for their own actions.
    they knew clinton was a married man and yet they still did what they did for whatever motive.
    I don't approve of people cheating on their spouses, marriage is a total commitment for me and i think it is taken with little seriousness too much these days, so i am not defending Clinton. My point about these women is if you play with fire don't be surprised if you get burnt and don't look to blame someone else for your own actions

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Damn straight. Unless he coherced them with his "power" or something, they have nothing to complain about.

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    yep totally agree with ya there, cheating is wrong and cannot be justified, these birds knew what the risks were so any consequence was a result of their own actions.
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Try this on for size, then see what you think about old Bill.

http://chblue.com/Feb1999/022599/clintonwomen022599.htm
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Originally posted by j2k4@27 June 2004 - 16:51
    Try this on for size, then see what you think about old Bill.

http://chblue.com/Feb1999/022599/clintonwomen022599.htm
    i'm sure in your mind this is all true and Clinton is guilty without trial or even charge.
    It has never been denied that Clinton hasn't led a monogomous marriage, even though some of the events in your link happened pre marriage.
    The finger of suspition is enough evedence surely.... yet no charges ever raised.

Personally i believe in the innocent until proven guilty addage and none of this has ever been proven other than hearsay
    Ward, who is now married with the last name of Gracen (from her first marriage), told an interviewer she did have sex with Clinton but said it was consensual. Close friends of Ward, however, say she still maintains privately that Clinton forced himself on her.
    Oh how i love the "a source close to said" stories

amazing what can be found with a quick search

this woman is no longer around fortunately for Bush

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Well, you are a Clinton fan, after all.

I'll leave this thread to you.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    He was president. He was Incapable of lying. He did not have sex with that woman!
    You are all to quick to accuse. Monica should have swallowed then there would be nothing to say about it. : Any other nation would have praised Clintons actions and would have supplied him with as many maidens he wished.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Originally posted by j2k4@27 June 2004 - 19:26
    Well, you are a Clinton fan, after all.

I'll leave this thread to you.
    I was pointing out that this is nothing but hearsay. Obviously you believe it because clinton is a democrat, yet you menttion nothing about the Bush story...which has to be untrue.

You proved with your constant reference to the impeachment that the finger of accusation is enough to condem even if the person is found not guilty. Did you have ancestors in Salem?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Just wait untell Hillary is elected.Ican hear them saying it now....."8 more Years.....8 more Years!"

Yes she will run in 2008 it looks like.And yes she will win.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@27 June 2004 - 22:59
    Just wait untell Hillary is elected.
    If that day ever comes that will be the day that I move out of this country.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast