Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where Is Saddam Hussein?

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Its been awhile since iheard anything about him.
    He got caught and then disapeared from the Media?

Where is he in prison?
    When is he going to be tried?
    Where will he serve whatever sentence it is?

Since the US does not acknowledge the Court in Den Haag i guess he wil be tried in the US.

Thanx for info

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    obviously he's going to be tried in the US did u really believe that bush was going to leave it to the ppl of iraq or the free world to sentence him? but like ppl say, out of sight out of mind, example: wtf ever happened to osama? y isn't bush more focused on capturing that SOB? instead he's too "busy" occupying another country for oil, i say that he is the greedy american corporation's bitch , lol, ignore that part, i was being too harsh. trust me, ur not gonna hear of saddam for a looooooooooooooooooooooong time. as for osama?

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    i heard that he may be given the death sentence...i guess george bush will be bringing his popcorn along.
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    I was curious if Bush had Osama captured somewhere just waiting for the election to reveal him

The shocking thing though is that it wouldn&#39;t surprise me

He&#39;d probably get away with it as well.

While Bill Clinton had to face a real threat to lose his presidency for lying about Monica, Bush gets away with downright lying to the US, the UN and the world.

Oh well back on topic, I&#39;m curious about Saddam as well.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@27 June 2004 - 21:14
    obviously he&#39;s going to be tried in the US did u really believe that bush was going to leave it to the ppl of iraq or the free world to sentence him? but like ppl say, out of sight out of mind, example: wtf ever happened to osama? y isn&#39;t bush more focused on capturing that SOB? instead he&#39;s too "busy" occupying another country for oil, i say that he is the greedy american corporation&#39;s bitch , lol, ignore that part, i was being too harsh. trust me, ur not gonna hear of saddam for a looooooooooooooooooooooong time. as for osama?
    You couldn’t be more wrong.

Saddam is in US custody until the Iraq can prove that they can keep him in a secure prison. He will be back in Iraq soon and he will face a trail there.

Story Here

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Who cares where he is at.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank+28 June 2004 - 04:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBank_Hank @ 28 June 2004 - 04:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad@27 June 2004 - 21:14
    obviously he&#39;s going to be tried in the US&nbsp; did u really believe that bush was going to leave it to the ppl of iraq or the free world to sentence him?&nbsp; but like ppl say, out of sight out of mind, example: wtf ever happened to osama? y isn&#39;t bush more focused on capturing that SOB? instead he&#39;s too "busy" occupying another country for oil, i say that he is the greedy american corporation&#39;s bitch&nbsp; , lol, ignore that part, i was being too harsh.&nbsp; trust me, ur not gonna hear of saddam for a looooooooooooooooooooooong time.&nbsp; as for osama?&nbsp;
    You couldn’t be more wrong.

Saddam is in US custody until the Iraq can prove that they can keep him in a secure prison. He will be back in Iraq soon and he will face a trail there.

Story Here [/b][/quote]
    Yes and then it will be all over for him all have they to do is make sure he is not whisked away or killed before the court case and when he gets in the dock that will prove interesting with all the things he can prove like who backed and kept him in power all those years.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    i am reffering this to spt_azad.
    what you mean bush will try sadaam, why should he, did sadaam gas the US forces or the Kurds, did he toture iraqis or americans. thats like saying let China sentence Slobodan Milosevic.

The US has nothing in common with Sadaam apart from in the past when he was a CIA protege and was equiped and financed by US Military.

Sadaam should be tried before a Iraqi court for what he did to Iraqi and Kurdish people.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    equiped and financed by US Military.
    If this is a point you want to make, please include all countries that have equipped and financed Iraq, not just the US. (BTW: are you sure it was the US military that did this, and not the government?)

Sadaam should be tried before a Iraqi court for what he did to Iraqi and Kurdish people.
    Already been said he is....
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast