Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forgive And Forget?

brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    or seek revenge and stew forever in the bile of bitterness?
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

2. Lounge   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    I prefer for me to do the second one, and friends to do the first.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    You are on a Tropical Island
    what would you prefer to do?
    1.relax, chill, enjoy
    2.turn to the dark side
    ?

It is obvious aint it

but ofcourse in some situations its out of control

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Kill everybody

5. Lounge   -   #5
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    @ Zedaxax - sound advice my friend

@samsamsamsam - I am also in agreement with your statement :IwishIhadthatsmilie:

tomorrow is Dday so to speak - tropical island or kill everyone?......... I am torn 50:50

perhaps this should be a poll

@ the moment anger prevents me from forgiveness and the idea or revenge is sweet. But my belief in karma prevents me from attack and yet is tearing me apart because forgiveness makes me feel weak.
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    I find that women are alot more bitter and faster to jump to the revengish (maybe only in a theoretical way) than men.
    Men either let it slide, or just do it but dont bitch about an annoying thing for ages.

Get to the point

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by brenda@28 June 2004 - 03:39

@samsamsamsam - I am also in agreement with your statement :IwishIhadthatsmilie:

tomorrow is Dday so to speak - tropical island or kill everyone?......... I am torn 50:50

@ the moment anger prevents me from forgiveness and the idea or revenge is sweet. But my belief in karma prevents me from attack and yet is tearing me apart because forgiveness makes me feel weak.
    Kill

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Count Rugen: You must be that little Spanish brat I taught a lesson to all those years ago. You've been chasing me your whole life only to fail now? I think that's about the worst thing I've ever heard.
    [pause]
    Count Rugen: How marvelous.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+28 June 2004 - 03:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 28 June 2004 - 03:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brenda@28 June 2004 - 03:39

Kill [/b][/quote]
    *that post was bi-lateral

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast