Thread: Too Much Sleep

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Why is it I can sleep for 5 hours and feel ok but if like last night I sleep for 9 hours I feel like shit?
    That just don't make sense

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Donnie Darko's Avatar Poster
    well when you sleep for 9 hours its most likely becuse you have been up for along time,and when you finally do sleep,you go into a deep sleep which feels like shit in the morning
    *Removed for being gay

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Donnie Darko's Avatar Poster
    i mean poopohead
    *Removed for being gay

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Ah good point, I did sleep quite deeply, had some cool dreams

Still don't make sense tho, cos Sat morning I went to bed at neary 4am thinking I was due in at work at 3pm, got woke up by phone at 8:20am to say I was suppose to be in at 8am, I felt okish after 4 hours sleep

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    *Yogi is on moderation for freedom of art, so dares not to express his feelings till

he can have his old sig back!!!!*

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@28 June 2004 - 11:29
    Why is it I can sleep for 5 hours and feel ok but if like last night I sleep for 9 hours I feel like shit?
    That just don't make sense

Jonno B)
    I hate it when that happens to me too. There is not much worse than having a nice longer than normal sleep, only to wake up feeling worse than when you went to sleep.
    Or even waking up in the morning but realising you can sleep in, so you go back to sleep for another hour or two and wake up for the second time wishing you had actually got up the first time cos you felt better then.
    <span style='color:green'>Never look to others for happiness...it lives inside you

</span>

7. Lounge   -   #7
    There is a more complicated scientific reason for it, but I don&#39;t know what it is.

Sleeping more or less than normal has this effect, also taking naps does...

I&#39;d maybe Google something up, but well...
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    If you feel bad after a long deep sleep it means you&#39;re generally not getting enough sleep. A few hours of sleep gives your body some rest but doesn&#39;t allow it to get completely relaxed. After 9 hours of sleep it does, and when you wake up feeling more tired than normal it just is your body telling you it needs more sleep and rest.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Skweeky@28 June 2004 - 14:03
    If you feel bad after a long deep sleep it means you&#39;re generally not getting enough sleep.
    Me?? Not get enough sleep? Pfft, 3 hours is enough for anyone

@Bindi...........Yeah, ok

@Ben.......I never nap, if I&#39;m up all night I wait til I go bed the following night
    And I really can&#39;t be fecked to do a search

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade