Thread: Morpheus Decent?

Poster
    Is morpheus decent P2P for all kinds of stuff seeing as it connects to lots of networks, does it get good speeds?
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Morpheus as far as i know is a search client like KMD, Imesh, KLite and others like that. Usually all of these are riddled with Virii, fakes, RIAA 'songs'. The program itself is proberly also covered in SpyWare, AdAware and other nasty's. I remember Imesh advertising once that it has no Spyware at all, i downloaded went to install and at the no spyware part it said soemthing along the lines of:

No 'Spyware' is includwed in this product however 3rd patry programs will be installed to hellp with research and paying to use this program.
    Get Bittorent, IRC, SLSK and Newsgroups and its all you weill ever need trust me.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    spelunker121's Avatar Flailing about!
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@28 June 2004 - 14:26

No 'Spyware' is includwed in this product however 3rd patry programs will be installed to hellp with research and paying to use this program.
    Get Bittorent, IRC, SLSK and Newsgroups and its all you weill ever need trust me.
    Yeah, I seem to remember somthing about "Gator" software with Morpheus
    (I liked the multi search of Morpheus though)

BT seems pretty cool so far........

Till' next time
    Protect me from what I want!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Morpheus were the best but that was a long time back and yes spyware and such can of worms if you can find a clean client worth a try