Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum Auto Reply

manker's Avatar effendi
    I can't imagine why you'd want a program to say thanks, shoutman. How many times per day do you want to say it? surely not that many..

If you appreciate something it isnt too difficult to type "thanks" and hit send. If you use this method then you would avoid some potentially embarassing situations:

Say someone posted a vid that didn't work, or a virus, or a scat video, or G. Micheal doing some uphill gardening. Surely you wouldn't want to say thanks for those things?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    lol, i know what you mean but there is a video posting section where you only post certain type of vids, any other catergory is not aloud so Im not goin to have that problem, i just thought it would be eaiser than goin into every topic and typing thanks.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    yes - select application-make it open the link to forum

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    ok i tried but it didnt work, everything just opened up in address bar but i went over it and i think my problem is tabbing it to the address bar, how do I do this?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    It should look something like this
    (this dont work but itll give you some ideas)

Run "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" "" "Normal"
    Delay "10000"
    SendKeys "IEXPLORE.EXE" "{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}"
    SendKeys "IEXPLORE.EXE" "http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=116433"
    SendKeys "IEXPLORE.EXE" "{Enter}"
    Delay "9000"
    SendKeys "IEXPLORE.EXE" "{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}{Tab}"
    Delay "2000"
    SendKeys "IEXPLORE.EXE" "{Tab}{Tab}"
    SendKeys "IEXPLORE.EXE" "THANK YOU"
    SendKeys "IEXPLORE.EXE" "{Tab}"
    SendKeys "IEXPLORE.EXE" "{Enter}"

You could always use the MouseControl software to clik the add reply button, adress bar etc etc instead of Tabbing it
    Good Luck your gonna hafta work the rest out yourself
    The demo version of Neobook expires the Compiled file after 3 days so save the script
    You can always go over to /f/index.php]http://[too much advertising, will end up like this]/f/index.php
    and ask Haxor hes a genius at this and will do it in seconds
    he made an AutoSpam script here

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    well that doesnt work, as you mentioned so I asked Haxor and just waiting on his reply

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    ok i got it to work but when i tried it again i ran into a problem, there are a different amount of TABS needed in each thread due to the different replies, for example in the one i got to work i needed 67 tabs, but when i tried it on another thread 67 tabs only got me to one of the users names, so how would i go about fixing that?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    67 tabs...

yes i noticed that the tabs change....
    maybe directly linking to the add reply button eg. https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?act=P...2&f=30&t=116304

have you tried with that mouse control program, make the mouse clik the links etc

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Out of The Ordinary
    Why not share Your account with other people so they can reply aslo?
    Surely that must be easier.

BOT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12