Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mp3 Sheild Stops Screeching Sounds ?

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by digmen1@1 July 2004 - 05:21
    Yes Blink !

Also I get sick of people like Adster. I am a fairly reasonable guy, but why do these smart arse types have to answer a serious question with a smart arse reply ?

Just tell if MP3 Sheild stops or warns against fake files with the hash noise in them. We all know what I meant by screeching.

Also Blitz don't tell me to use another program as the answer to my question. (I like most of use asking this type of question are a loyal K/Lite user) Fair enough they could answer by saying that "Yes MP3 Sheild does protect aainst fake files, but I recommend that you try Soulseek as it does not seem to have this problem" (yet).

And thirdly (Blink note that I did have a first and second point) all these users that swear by Soulseek etc why do they still consult this board ?

Regards

Digby

PS Ares souunds like a good P2P good !
    sorry I'm not a smart ass I use toilet papers not computer paper

and BTW screeching mp3s are caused coz people fuck there ex girlfriends causing screeching sounds during the mp3 ripping thats why you get those weird noises

so go fuck yourself

2. Music   -   #12
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Originally posted by Adster@3 July 2004 - 15:08
    and BTW screeching mp3s are caused coz people fuck there ex girlfriends causing screeching sounds during the mp3 ripping thats why you get those weird noises

ffs....i better go recheck my music collection then.....
    (i told that cunt to leave me alone while i was ripping )
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

3. Music   -   #13
    Originally posted by Adster+3 July 2004 - 15:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 3 July 2004 - 15:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-digmen1@1 July 2004 - 05:21
    Yes Blink &#33;

Also I get sick of people like Adster. I am a fairly reasonable guy, but why do these smart arse types have to answer a serious question with a smart arse reply ?

Just tell if MP3 Sheild stops or warns against fake files with the hash noise in them. We all know what I meant by screeching.

Also Blitz don&#39;t tell me to use another program as the answer to my question. (I like most of use asking this type of question are a loyal K/Lite user) Fair enough they could answer by saying that "Yes MP3 Sheild does protect aainst fake files, but I recommend that you try Soulseek as it does not seem to have this problem" (yet).

And thirdly (Blink note that I did have a first and second point) all these users that swear by Soulseek etc why do they still consult this board ?

Regards

Digby

PS Ares souunds like a good P2P good &#33;
    sorry I&#39;m not a smart ass I use toilet papers not computer paper

so go fuck yourself [/b][/quote]
    hahahahahahahahhaah....
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><span style='font-familyptima'>&gt;&gt;FORUM&lt;&lt;</span></span></span>

4. Music   -   #14
    Originally posted by Adster+3 July 2004 - 23:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 3 July 2004 - 23:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-digmen1@1 July 2004 - 05:21
    Yes Blink &#33;

Also Blitz don&#39;t tell me to use another program as the answer to my question. (I like most of use asking this type of question are a loyal K/Lite user) Fair enough they could answer by saying that "Yes MP3 Sheild does protect aainst fake files, but I recommend that you try Soulseek as it does not seem to have this problem" (yet).

Regards

Digby

sorry I&#39;m not a smart ass I use toilet papers not computer paper

so go fuck yourself [/b][/quote]
    hahahahahahahahah loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

5. Music   -   #15
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Do I see some one bad mouthing us SS&#39;ers?

Gimmie a moment while I step out to stock up on me&#39;s some lube.......

6. Music   -   #16
    Originally posted by digmen1@30 June 2004 - 19:21
    Yes Blink &#33;

Regards

Digby

I believe any time you ask a question here or any where else, without first attempting a simple search, your going to get a negitive response.

You might get a better response if you posed your question as follows:

"I&#39;m too lazy to do a search for an answer, and I thought some of you folks would do it for me"?

7. Music   -   #17
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by digmen1@1 July 2004 - 05:21
    Yes Blink &#33;

Regards

Digby

GTFO of my musicworld...plzkthnxbye

8. Music   -   #18
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

9. Music   -   #19
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I think that its not SS members or forum members that are the problem here. Ad is just fine, he, like the rest of us get pissed off with people slagging others off or asking dumb questions without using search. Yes, occasionally he will be a little ascerbic or abrasive, but ffs people should not be so over sensitive as to take offence.

I have used this board for a long time, I also use SS, emule, BT and K-lite depending on the files I want. I have never had any problems at all for being a no0b or asking questions, no one has ever been mean to me or insulting (except in jest which doesn&#39;t count) I would guess that the complainers rather ask for it....do as you would be done by....and if you dont like it.....well you know what to do.

10. Music   -   #20
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo+1 July 2004 - 03:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Elmo @ 1 July 2004 - 03:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-blitz81388@30 June 2004 - 04:27
    First of all, why are you using K-Lite when you could be using soulseek?&nbsp;
    isnt "first of all" usually follow by "2nd of all"? why have "first of all" if thats the only comment? [/b][/quote]
    plzstfuktnxbye

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast