Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Philadelphia Experiment

I was first told about this by a friend when we were in the middle of a 'marijuana smoking session' which led to me not believing wot he was telling me .... but after searching on the net I found that this was true check it out for messed up go here

2. Lounge   -   #2
    merlin-1's Avatar Poster
    That site on The Philadelphia Experiment is a bunch of BS and would'nt put much credit in it.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    SideSwiped's Avatar LB 3880
    not very creditable, but the movie was pretty neat.

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash, and it's gone.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Yeah, cause we have had time travel for such a long time eh?

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

5. Lounge   -   #5
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    The movie was fantastic, however to think that this is real you really nned to think that a UFO crashed in Rozwell New Mexico 50 or so years ago. You either BELIEVE as Fox Mulder did or you don't. I am normally an open minded person, however until I see some type of evidence other than print or Hollywood movies I would have ot say I am on the non-believing side of things at the moment.

Not to say it isn't interesting or does not deserve further scrutiny, however as I have always been one to look for truths or tangible evidence in some form or another, I would have ot say we need to more inforation as well as some type of evidence.

People can say and write whatever they wish, look at all of the fiction novels written in the last 100 years, you will always have someone who thinks it is real or based on facts, even though it was a total unfounded story pulled from an authors mind and was never even implied as real or truthful.

I do think the US and possible some of it's allies tried some tests, maybe even along the lines of what supposedly happened, however if you think this stuff is word for word truth, then I have some bad news, in my opinion any story, no matter what story changes each time it is told. And if I am telling the sotry you can bet it is going to have some cool things like invisibility and bodies being melded with ships and stuff, I mean way too cool to not come up with stuff like that.

By the way the US would definitely not be the winner in a who's done the wierdest tests or experiments category, there have been a lot of things done by a lot of countries that would overshadow anything the US may have tried (Germany(Hitler)/Russia(Stalin)/Italy(Musolini), etc.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Originally posted by ShareDaddy@20 March 2003 - 05:16
    ...you will always have someone who thinks it is real or based on facts, even though it was a total unfounded story pulled from an authors mind and was never even implied as real or truthful...
    Yup. Look at the panic "War of the Worlds" caused.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

7. Lounge   -   #7
    That site on The Philadelphia Experiment is a bunch of BS and would'nt put much credit in it.
    do a search on google you retard , would there really be that much documentation and stories about it if it dint happen?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Yup. Look at the panic "War of the Worlds" caused.
    someone told me that they broadcasted war of the worlds on the radio and ppl thought it was a real alien invasion.... is this the 'panic' you refer to??

9. Lounge   -   #9
    merlin-1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by al_birkett@20 March 2003 - 07:32
    do a search on google you retard , would there really be that much documentation and stories about it if it dint happen?
    Believe what you want to believe but don't stoop to name calling to do it.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Believe what you want to believe but don't stoop to name calling to do it.
    Ok then..... you believe what you want to believe and carry on ignoring the obvious evidence staring you right in the face , you think our goverments hav never tried experiments like this , thats just plain ignorant

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast