Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Lite 2.4.5

just cuz its not in development doesnt mean someone doesnt know how to create tabbed searches for it anf plus a new version (2.4.5.2) came out july 4

2. File Sharing   -   #62
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Its almost impossible to add tabbed searches to KLK++ as theres no source code to KMD and this version simply updates third party tools!!!!! Its the same program as 2.4.3!!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #63
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    Originally posted by ishmoo21@6 July 2004 - 22:40
    just cuz its not in development doesnt mean someone doesnt know how to create tabbed searches for it anf plus a new version (2.4.5.2) came out july 4
    Extactly what Lite said. After the origonal Kazaa Lite K++ stopped developing. Resurrection and tools arouse. These versions only make little changes and update 3rd party tools. They dont make any changes to the core of kazaa itself, nor klextensions. So when u say a new version of kazaa came out, 2.452, nothing about the core of kazaa changed. Just the 3rd party tools, and minor setting changes.

ONCE AGAIN, KAZAA LITE K++ IS NOT IN DEVELOPMENT. K-LITE, HOWEVER, IS IN DEVELOPMENT!!!
    blah blah blah... whatever...

4. File Sharing   -   #64
    Originally posted by Lite@7 July 2004 - 02:27
    Its almost impossible to add tabbed searches to KLK++ as theres no source code to KMD and this version simply updates third party tools!!!!! Its the same program as 2.4.3!!!!
    i thought there was source code to kmd2.02? I think i remember it floating around a loooooong time ago...

5. File Sharing   -   #65
    nsane's Avatar .
    but it would still be VERY difficult to do it, plus you'd have to rewrite kazaa which might interfer with ASM of K++ then i'd have to rewrite that. i mean it would just create more problems so theres really no point in trying

6. File Sharing   -   #66
    Filesharinghelp.com
    No source code bish , you are proberly reffering the k++ source code which is freely avaliable

7. File Sharing   -   #67
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Well, atleast its nice to know somebody is till doing something
    about KLite, either ++ or 2.6 or what-have-we.

There seems to be still a lot of ppl using the network.

Spoiler: Show

8. File Sharing   -   #68
    Less than before, but there are still users. But the main problem is that there are many fakes, virus, currupts, bugus files on the network, and its leacher's paradice.

@Nsane, in v2.452, did u update the about box? Like the version # and built date?

9. File Sharing   -   #69
    nsane's Avatar .
    it's still the biggest network, i saw 3,000,000+ users online the other day

and yes i updated the about box

btw, i'm now hosted by twizt3d so if you couldn't download recently everythings online again B)

10. File Sharing   -   #70
    Okay nsane, I d-loaded from mirror one and got a file labeled *klitekpp2452e* that's 3.08 MB in size. When I ran it everything went smooth til the end when I got a pop up message telling me

"c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts does not exist"

Now I know C: refers to my PC, but is it something the was supposed to be installed with the program or am I missing something.

Also, whenever I try to boot up Kazaa it tells me that kazaalite.kpp has encountered a problem, blah, blah, the basic error message that pops up with XP.

I'm running windows XP, home edition, version 5.1. As far as I know I'm fully updated. Any help would be appreciated.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast