Thread: Recommend Me An Mp3 Player

TRshady
    Hey all, am looking for an mp3 player after borrowing a friends and growing to absolutely love it. =D Mainly down to how easy it is to copy songs over, how it doens't skip, it's lightweight and ability to transfer files .... and I love gadgets so it goes well. =D

But, that actual player isn't available on amazon (where I plan on purchasing from for many reasons) and here's what I ask:

Could you please recommend me an mp3 player which is available on amazon.com? =D
    Needs to be at least 128mb, 10hours life from one battery and anything extra would be nice, thanks.

2. Music   -   #2
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    so many people like iPod's, but if I could get one, I'd get a Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

3. Music   -   #3
    TRshady
    Thanks for the suggestion .... am looking to spend no more then $100 so really am looking at something more of a creative muvo (lighter type size) and less of a full blown jukebox ...

4. Music   -   #4
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I'm really partial to my Sony MZ-NF610 MiniDisc Player. You said your looking for something within the $100 range, well it's $150, but you get like 45 hours of continuous playback from 1 "AA" battery. And each tiny minidisc holds like 5 hours of Mp3's.
    It's rather easy to transfer files over, you just plug it into the jack and copy and paste the mp3's from your harddrive to the removable drive that the MD player creates.

Amazon has a whole bunch for around $115 HERE.

I think the biggest selling point for me was the fact that it's not harddrive based. No memory to run out of, cause you just use another Minidisc...

5. Music   -   #5
    Poster
    no, look here
    im personally an Iriver bloke with an iHP100 - hdd player that i prefer over the ipod
    u need a flash player right?

www.mp3players.co.uk
    www.advancedmp3player.co.uk
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

6. Music   -   #6
    I &#39;d recommend the Xclef HD-500 or something like that. It&#39;s got 20 gig (or 40 if you pay some more). I got it myself, and I really like the device
    http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/shop/p...?products_id=45

7. Music   -   #7
    Poster
    if ur looking for a player under 100 - 150 i wouldnt go for a hard drive player, id get a little flash player

these are my choices,

Iriver IFP390T
    Mp3 Player 256mb Mp3 Enc.Voice Rec Tuner

Creative MUVO-TX
    Mp3 Player 256mb Lcd - my brother has this, says it sounds good
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

8. Music   -   #8
    old school
    Originally posted by bilko@1 July 2004 - 04:09
    no, look here
    im personally an Iriver bloke with an iHP100 - hdd player that i prefer over the ipod
    glad to see that someone else invested in an iRiver
    I heavily enjoy mine&#33;

9. Music   -   #9
    well If you&#39;re looking for "gadgets" and lightweight try the creative muvo nx, 128 or 256 mb of flash memory, different case colours u can switch, small, light weight and portable, voice recorder, and to top it all off its actually has a direct USB connect (like a flash drive) so no more cables

PS: Or try the USB 2.0 upgrade the Muvo Tx

http://www.nomadworld.com/products/muvo_tx/

http://www.nomadworld.com/products/muvo_nx/