Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatar / Signature Size

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    yeah just lurking about, might give it a day or 2, see what responses i get, either dont go or piss off we dont care lol and then go, but this is the 2nd time in 1 week ive been going, so if its not now it will be very shortley.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Poster
    Originally posted by stoi@16 April 2003 - 23:16
    yeah just lurking about, might give it a day or 2, see what responses i get, either dont go or piss off we dont care lol and then go, but this is the 2nd time in 1 week ive been going, so if its not now it will be very shortley.
    Don't let the bastards grind you down. I have posted in your thread earler. The chap is a thief.

I agree with your points, however this is a good forum and you are a good guy. We don't wan't to let the arses win.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Poster
    So, JmiF, I have told you why the rule is the way it is. Now you are asking if there are any users that use 800x600? I can assure you that there are. Are you really saying that the rule should be changed ?

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Poster
    Originally posted by Somebody1234@16 April 2003 - 23:28
    So, JmiF, I have told you why the rule is the way it is. Now you are asking if there are any users that use 800x600? I can assure you that there are. Are you really saying that the rule should be changed ?
    Asking for a Poll mate, so that the rule can reflect the majority of members.

We call it democracy.

Simple question, what screen resolution do you use.

Edit

Incidentally how can you assure me of this. Obviously you can speak for yourself, but how can you assure me that there are other 800x600 users.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Jim, i wouldnt bother even contemplating arguing with somebody/nobody on this subject, i bet around 90% of his posts will be him moaning or bitching that someones sig avatar is to big.

Dont know why he cares so much, they should make him a mod just for this and nothing else, as i think thats what he is trying to get at.

and somebody/nobody in another thread you said that swearing was imature, well so is bitching all the time about something as stupid as sig sizes, im sure the mods know what to do about it if they see one. and no wonder you never swear you dont need to to say "your sig is to big btw" as thats what most of your posts have been lately.

Can you tell im pissed off with the way this forum is turning out, we are members on here to help ppl not to be the school headmaster and slap them on the wrist as soon as they do something wrong ffs.

anyway i think thats 499 posts now, might leave my 500th one as my farewell present to you all, well not all but to some of the fucking pricks on this forum.

edit: damn 501 posts shit i would have had another star in the old system. guess i will have to wait till my 1000th post so sign of big time lol

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Poster
    Originally posted by stoi@16 April 2003 - 23:44
    Jim, i wouldnt bother even contemplating arguing with somebody/nobody on this subject, i bet around 90% of his posts will be him moaning or bitching that someones sig avatar is to big.

Dont know why he cares so much, they should make him a mod just for this and nothing else, as i think thats what he is trying to get at.

and somebody/nobody in another thread you said that swearing was imature, well so is bitching all the time about something as stupid as sig sizes, im sure the mods know what to do about it if they see one. and no wonder you never swear you dont need to to say "your sig is to big btw" as thats what most of your posts have been lately.

Can you tell im pissed off with the way this forum is turning out, we are members on here to help ppl not to be the school headmaster and slap them on the wrist as soon as they do something wrong ffs.

anyway i think thats 499 posts now, might leave my 500th one as my farewell present to you all, well not all but to some of the fucking pricks on this forum.
    That's a bit harsh.

Are we not men, if you prick us do we not bleed.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Poster
    There are statistics... about 20% of the board's users are using 800x600.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Poster
    Originally posted by Petri@16 April 2003 - 23:48
    There are statistics... over 20% of the board's users are using 800x600.
    That means that almost 80% aren't.

Thanks for making my point.

Don't really need a POLL. 4 out of 5 members are above 800x600 resolution.

Cheers Mate.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Poster
    Yeah... who gives a crap about the 20%, right?

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Poster
    Who gives a crap about the 80%.

Once again thanks mate. You are better at making my points than I am.

Though that wouldn't be hard.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast