Thread: Only Showing Up 100 000 Users?

I just went on Kazaa lite for the first time in a long time and it is only showing up 100 00 other users

Why is this?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    In that case you're connect to an isolated section of the network. That can happen from time to time. Just disconnect and connect a couple of times and it usually is 'fixed'.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I've got the same prob today. If I reconnect, I get 2.5 mio users, but after some time klite changes the supernode again and I am back at 100.000 users overall. what's going on? till yesterday everything was fine.

I'm using the old k-lite k++

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Originally posted by Error403@30 June 2004 - 16:13
    In that case you're connect to an isolated section of the network. That can happen from time to time.
    It's been happening a lot to a lot of people lately

Sharman maybe experimenting on how to issolate certain user(groups) on the network?

hmm...asspie

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    use shareaza.. many more sources and its faster to me imo

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    i donno why but alot of ppl's kazaa has been changing supernodes by it self, u just ened to keep on changing supernodes until u find the 2 million or more one

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    until u find the 2 million or more one
    ok, but after some time kazaa changes supernodes and then you are back on a 90.000 people supernode again. You don't expect me to change supernodes manually every 10 min., do you?