Thread: When I Start To Download, Kl Crashes

Excuse me, but I've got a problem. And I wonder if anyone could lend some advise?

I can connect to KL, I can search for songs, and a song list appears. But, as soon as I click on a song to download it, the program crashes. I get an error message to the effect: "K++.kpp has a problem and must be closed, you will lose any data that hasn't been saved", etc.

I've tried a couple of different versions of KL (2.4.3 and 2.1.0 Build 3). The exact same thing happens with either version.

I'm using Windows XP, for your reference.

I'd be much obliged if you guys had any thoughts as to why this was happening, and how I could get KL up and running properly.

Thanks very much,
    AdamL

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    This may work with KL243.

Uninstall and re-install making sure when you re-install you have checked the box that deletes all previous files and registry entries.
    DOWNLOADING IS FUN - SHARING IS SUBLIME
    When all else fails - read the instructions!!!
    LEEDS UNITED - WE'LL BE BACK

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thanks for the idea. But, I've now tried that, and it made no difference. I got the same error message.

Any other thoughts? I think it's odd that I can connect, I can search for files, and receive a list of available files...but within a 2-3 seconds of trying to download a file, the program crashes