Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti War Petition

There will be a demonstration here in Paris this evening in front of the US embassy. I think I will go there. It's not against the US, it's against Bush policy. If Al Gore'd been elected, there wouldn't be a war in Iraq.

Even if it's useless, I feel it's necessary to say that we think that international legality is more important thant Bush interests.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Poster
    well i thnk your wrong.

THINK about what your doing...

well let me ask you a Q infact... what does an ARMY run on? MORALE!

and when they read this stuff and watch the protests on TV.. that isnt doing anything for them.. Bottom line is.. the war is on and no offence but it aint gonna change shit with your lil petition. so you may aswell just be supportive of the soliders out there fighting for 'our' freedom...

i know ill get flamed but guess what.. i dont care.. i have heard everyone go on far too much abotu anti war.. and if you ask or care.. i DONT approve of this war.. but i dont make a fuss.. it wont do any good... what i do is Support the soldiers out there fighting for OUR rights.. they may not need to.. but that is what they have been told to do and they are putting theyre lives on the line for our freedom..

Show some respect.

SUPPORT YOUR TROOPS!
    <span style='color:red'>Eagle one, this is God in position.</span>

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by N£MO@19 March 2003 - 16:49
    ....Where do i sign if i&#39;m FOR the war
    this really wasnt a good comment.. please explain your reasons..

i dont know whether they are doing things right....

but hell they are doing something.. and something is nearly always better then nothing... therefore i suppose technically i am for it.

SUPPORT your troops&#33;

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    "Support Your Troops"??? Personally, I am tired of this rhetoric. Its our boys killing, and being killed by Iraqi boys.Simple as that, every country&#39;s boys&#39; blood mingling in the desert sand.
    The desk-top war-mongeres, or "realists", as they&#39;d have us believe ought take a reality check.
    We&#39;re talking the imminent death of thousands of men women and children.P2P I thought I should share that fact with you&#33;

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    You can only hope that it all goes down with as little bloodshed as possible. You got to respect how its gone down so far. Noone wants to shed innocent lives . War is bad . You can&#39;t say it is totally wrong though. War is a part of human history (no matter where your from or who you are). I feel for the ppl that really must endure this and thats the ppl of Iraq. However I support the effort to Liberate a country from an unjust regime. The Iraqi ppl will be better off.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Romeo187+20 March 2003 - 18:22--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Romeo187 @ 20 March 2003 - 18:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--N£MO@19 March 2003 - 16:49
    ....Where do i sign if i&#39;m FOR the war &nbsp; &nbsp;
    this really wasnt a good comment.. please explain your reasons..

i dont know whether they are doing things right....

but hell they are doing something.. and something is nearly always better then nothing... therefore i suppose technically i am for it.

SUPPORT your troops&#33; [/b][/quote]
    It was a good comment IMO as im fed up of seeing all these anti war idiots.I&#39;m not going to go into my reasons for feeling the way i do as really cant be arsed going through it all again.BUT needless to say im in England and am for the war now...we got to support our troops and im talking from experience on war.Not gonna say more than that.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    ANTI-WAR protests are now pissing me off. They have had there say, And hey "THE WAR HAS BEGUN". And also oh&#33; funny it&#39;s 90 % of students that are causing the problem. Maybe they should go back to school or college or wherever the hell they come from and learn something about what is actually happening in the world today.

Have they no consideration for the suffering Kerds&#33;&#33;&#33;. Most of the 800,000 of them can&#39;t wait to see the Fall of saddam&#39;s ugly dictatership. These are my views only. but If I had a choice of where my taxes are spent at the moment students would be ruled out of one on the list.

I hope this time saddam and his twisted regime are blown to kingdom come&#33;&#33;&#33;.GO the S.A.S

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by POWER_USER@21 March 2003 - 11:46
    ANTI-WAR protests are now pissing me off. They have had there say, And hey "THE WAR HAS BEGUN". And also oh&#33; funny it&#39;s 90 % of students that are causing the problem. Maybe they should go back to school or college or wherever the hell they come from and learn something about what is actually happening in the world today.

Have they no consideration for the suffering Kerds&#33;&#33;&#33;. Most of the 800,000 of them can&#39;t wait to see the Fall of saddam&#39;s ugly dictatership. These are my views only. but If I had a choice of where my taxes are spent at the moment students would be ruled out of one on the list.

I hope this time saddam and his twisted regime are blown to kingdom come&#33;&#33;&#33;.GO the S.A.S
    again a rather inane posting..

1 is is kurds now kerds..
    2 tha sas arent playing a large role in this one.(trust me on this one... the RMC is the main uk force.. we may have 3 CTR teams but that is it.. the SEALS(DEVGRU) are doing theyre fair bit though...)
    3, your obviously a retard if your condemning students... they are the next generation..

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Hi guys
    I won&#39;t make a long speech about what&#39;s happening but just consider some strange points....
    1. Some governments acted a traitor way, forcing Irak to disarm and suffer a really strong embargo during years, covered by the UN telling about international laws and rights and they&#39;re just bombing the site now with the strongest army ever seen and claiming everywhere "Sadam is not loved there&#39;s no resistance...." WHO do you want to resist??? childs with knife facing milits and guns like in the palestinian conflict??
    2. If Bush (now I name him) is so attached to the UN resolutions being effectively applicated why doesn&#39;t he speak to his many economical partners who don&#39;t care of UN ?????
    3. How fanatic is it necessary to be to face most of world population and governments saying you got the truth and know you&#39;re right so you won&#39;t listen anyone else?? (looks like a bin laden speech.. )

By the way I find it normal for UK and US ppl to support their troups... many soldiers don&#39;t decide what they&#39;ve got to do.... stupid leaders do...

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Originally posted by N£MO@19 March 2003 - 16:49
    ....Where do i sign if i&#39;m FOR the war
    www.triggerhappywarmoners.com

or

www.bloodthirstythugs.co.uk

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast