Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Anti War Petition

Poster
    Originally posted by newcster68@21 March 2003 - 17:27
    USA

I can't believe I walked into this crap with all the arguing going on!

Yall need to stop with the WAR is right and War is wrong crap and just pray and support our troops over there and hope they get home safe. That includes all soldiers fighting from countries helping us too! There I said my peace.
    And perhaps you need to stop telling people what is the right and wrong thing to do, if people have an opinion, that is not insulting anyone, then they have a right to voice it!

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Originally posted by mrcall1969+21 March 2003 - 16:51--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mrcall1969 @ 21 March 2003 - 16:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--newcster68@21 March 2003 - 17:27
    USA

I can&#39;t believe I walked into this crap with all the arguing going on&#33;

Yall need to stop with the WAR is right and War is wrong crap and just pray and support our troops over there and hope they get home safe. That includes all soldiers fighting from countries helping us too&#33; There I said my peace.
    And perhaps you need to stop telling people what is the right and wrong thing to do, if people have an opinion, that is not insulting anyone, then they have a right to voice it&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Not in America.
    "The land of the free" Actually means you are free to hold any opinion you chose as long as its Bush&#39;s

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Hi again guys..

Zardoz my dear I really agree with your feeling of impotency facing a stupid decision and the need to say "not in my name&#33;&#33;"
    But pleaz help keeping the debate positive and stop spamming the thread , flamming anyone opposed to you won&#39;t help....

If you really don&#39;t like bush&#39;s policy may you should not act as he do....

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Poster
    Just watched Baghdad getting ripped apart, we should all pray for the civilians.

NOT IN MY NAME&#33;

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Gee Zardoz, you seem a bit irritable. Have you got sand in your vagina?? Why can&#39;t you let other members post their opinions without you ridiculing them? Surely having the right to freely express your opinion is one of the reasons that U.S, British and Australian soldiers are trying to free the Iraqi people. You will probably flame me for this but it would only prove my point. So put that in your peace pipe and smoke it, hippie&#33;&#33;&#33; Lol
    Signature removed

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    Poster
    Good point soopaman&welcome to the forum n00b

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Another thing that has been pissing me off is all the bloody school kids taking a day off to "protest" against a war that 99.9% of them know fuck all about. Do any of them remember the gassing of the Kurds in Halabja? Or the gassing of Iranian soldiers? I seriously doubt it. If they are that committed to peace and tolerance why don&#39;t they try and protest in one of the countries named in the (in)famous "Axis of Evil" speech? See how far they get protesting the point there&#33;&#33; At least in the Western world you are free to express your opinion however misguided. I&#39;m not worried about this conflict but the coming showdown with North Korea - they are fucking crazy &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    I hope this provokes some sort of intelligent reply and not just a gratuitous flaming.

Whatever happened to the American Psycho forum?????
    Signature removed

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Poster
    another thing you guys have to remember is.. war is a part of history like it or not it happens...

and i am sorry if i was rude to you..whatever your name is (i am to lazy to look )

i was merely trying to get my point across... nothing is that simple..

and im not trying to be smartass.. i just happen to be a military enthusiast and so i have read up on this type of stuff.. not trying to be smart just sharing knowledge there is a difference obviously your lacking the intellect to do this.

Zardoz.. this is a good thread and it has raised lots of questions.. nice work mate

EDIT: soopaman .. i am ont of the 0.01% then i know all about the gassing.. and i know what he has done.. i have to agree to some extent... some of these kids or would be young adults need to learn a lesson or two in modern history..
    <span style='color:red'>Eagle one, this is God in position.</span>

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    I don&#39;t know if I can start flaming anyone as I&#39;m a noob, but here goes:

Romeo187 - Good name&#33; I get it 187 as in police call sign for a homicide. Cool. Well cool. The Eminem pictures - again cool. The boy&#39;s whole style is whack&#33;&#33; He&#39;s a fuckin&#39; Elvis, taking all the shine from more talented rappers. Ask 10 people to name a famous rapper and 9 of the deluded bastards will say "Eminem". Fuckin&#39; radio friendly bitch music&#33;&#33;&#33;

I agree with your war stance to an extent though.

Keep your head up.

N£mo respect&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Signature removed

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    I don&#39;t know if I can start flaming anyone as I&#39;m a noob, but here goes:

Romeo187 - Good name&#33; I get it 187 as in police call sign for a homicide. Cool. Well cool. The Eminem pictures - again cool. The boy&#39;s whole style is whack&#33;&#33; He&#39;s a fuckin&#39; Elvis, taking all the shine from more talented rappers. Ask 10 people to name a famous rapper and 9 of the deluded bastards will say "Eminem". Fuckin&#39; radio friendly bitch music&#33;&#33;&#33;

I agree with your war stance to an extent though.

Keep your head up.

N£mo respect&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Signature removed

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast