Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Anti War Petition

zardoz,
    do the world a favour and go stand in front of an iraqi government building as a human shield. i got 10 buks on his air fare. anyone else want to pitch in?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #52
    uh i don't know if you all know this or not but the u.s has already invaded iraq and our troops are approaching the capital city , within a week if not less the "war" will be over with total victory going to the united states , uh why don't all of you start talking about something else like reconstruction or something revelant .

i can't say i wanted the war really. but i knew that as soon as we invaded ,it would pretty much be won , i'm just saddened that we haven't won it already , what the hell is taking so damn long !!!!!!!. anything more than 3 days is too long .

3. The Drawing Room   -   #53
    Originally posted by Zardoz@22 March 2003 - 05:00
    Quote Originally Posted by soopaman,21 March 2003 - 19:07
    Another thing that has been pissing me off is all the bloody school kids taking a day off to "protest" against a war that 99.9% of them know fuck all about.
    NICE one
    AND

Zardoz did you join this forum just to disagree with people and insult them!!. I don't know about others but i can't believe how self rightuous you are.

Oh look no typing errors this time,

4. The Drawing Room   -   #54
    Poster
    like this petition is gonna work... cmonnn bush can care less wat we thinnk about rite now.. hes got 60 percent of the country on his side...

5. The Drawing Room   -   #55
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by daveyjones@22 March 2003 - 06:55
    uh i don't know if you all know this or not but the u.s has already invaded iraq and our troops are approaching the capital city , within a week if not less the "war" will be over with total victory going to the united states , uh why don't all of you start talking about something else like reconstruction or something revelant .

i can't say i wanted the war really. but i knew that as soon as we invaded ,it would pretty much be won , i'm just saddened that we haven't won it already , what the hell is taking so damn long !!!!!!!. anything more than 3 days is too long .
    a/ Its not 'The United States'........its a coalition.

Granted 75% of the troops are US, even your President is very careful to say 'coalition' troops.....i suggest you read 'The Arrogant Empire' article to see why this form of words you chose is probably ill advised.

b/ They are not nearly in the Capital city....they are about 25% of the way...that is no where near 'approaching'.....but I agree, that at this rate it will be over in less than a week.

Question:

As one of the Major 'reasons' given, for the invasion is that Saddam killed the Kurds... how does that stand with the Invasion of the Kurds by Turkey, that is now ongoing?

I mean....I can actually see why USA would want to...these are the areas that Al Queda used...ie the areas not in Hussains control.

Seems ironic, that these people are now getting bombarded by both Iraq and Turkey at the same time...when the USA have invaded Iraq to 'liberate' them.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

6. The Drawing Room   -   #56
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I think we're all totally missing the point of this post-go back to the lounge and look:
    Zardoz has been reduced to saying "PLEASE" to get attention.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #57
    n00b
    Dear Americans

||
    ||
    V

8. The Drawing Room   -   #58
    Originally posted by Nikoz33@23 March 2003 - 00:32
    Dear Americans

||
    ||
    V
    Genuinely funny in any case. You officially possess a sense of humor; I pronounce it thus because I am an American.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #59
    LOOKS LIKE I HAVE VICTORY.

I have reduced the bigots to nothing less than a tirade of abuse with no intelligent comment.
    I cannot think of a better definition of success.

All these threads are one abusive comment after another
    I'm getting very bored with this.

I WILL NOT RESPOND FURTHER UNLESS YOU CAN FIND SOMEBODY WHO WILL WRITE SOMETHING INTELLIGENT FOR YOU.
    DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH FOLKS.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #60
    Originally posted by Zardoz@24 March 2003 - 15:21
    LOOKS LIKE I HAVE VICTORY.

I have reduced the bigots to nothing less than a tirade of abuse with no intelligent comment.
    I cannot think of a better definition of success.

All these threads are one abusive comment after another
    I'm getting very bored with this.

I WILL NOT RESPOND FURTHER UNLESS YOU CAN FIND SOMEBODY WHO WILL WRITE SOMETHING INTELLIGENT FOR YOU.
    DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH FOLKS.
    I only hold my breath when you're in evidence, Zardoz-and I still sense something, it's making my eyes burn.

QUIT LURKING!

-Mark Twain

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456