Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm All For The War. I Think Its Right

saddam's a problem that's not going to go away on its own. he has been proven dangerous to his own people and to his neighbours, and he is no friend of western style democracy. if not removed from power he'll just pass the reigns to his twisted little monkey of a son. the only people i'm concerned for are the coalition (maybe just american now) soldiers, the civilians targetted by iraqi scuds, and the poor bastard iraqi conscripts. since the first two of the aforementioned groups seem ready to rock, i suggest the third get started on their white flags cuz thats gonna be their only hope.

as an aside, france and germany ought to be kicked out of nato for refusing to come to the aid of turkey, the only muslim country that is a member of the alliance and the only one with anything like a functioning democracy, france and germany should be kissing their asses not telling them to fuck off.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    ClubDiggler's Avatar Poster
    I'll have a crosaint and boujulais to that!!!! Also some fois grass while I'm at it.

I hope I spelled all that french stuff correctly, wouldn't wan't some french person with
    a superiority complex trying to cerrect my spelling.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    i think your right , in another time and another place , take out all the poltics and oil , in a far away fairy tale land there was an evil king who oppressed and murdered and tortured his own people and the people of neighboring kindoms , his people were very sad and scared , their lives were lived out in fear , then along came a horde of knights to possibly dethrone the evil king , so should the kinghts save the kingdom and its people who just keep moving on?i just don't like saddam hussie and i dont like how he keeps the people in his country supressed , for that reason and that reason alone i would support war so the people there could be free.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Poster
    Saddam is like "Dr. Evil", of Austin powers.

Every era in history has one of those.

It is like cancer. Sometimes you just got to cut it out!

----------------
    Oh how we so quickly and easily forget, that HITLER had hundreds of thousands of followers. And even a few still today.
    ----------------

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Poster
    I THINK THE WAR IS RIGHT TOO, LET'S NAPALM THE WHOLE COUNTRY.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    A crazy post right here.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by sAdam@19 February 2003 - 02:54
    saddam's a problem that's not going to go away on its own. he has been proven dangerous to his own people and to his neighbours, and he is no friend of western style democracy. if not removed from power he'll just pass the reigns to his twisted little monkey of a son. the only people i'm concerned for are the coalition (maybe just american now) soldiers, the civilians targetted by iraqi scuds, and the poor bastard iraqi conscripts. since the first two of the aforementioned groups seem ready to rock, i suggest the third get started on their white flags cuz thats gonna be their only hope.

as an aside, france and germany ought to be kicked out of nato for refusing to come to the aid of turkey, the only muslim country that is a member of the alliance and the only one with anything like a functioning democracy, france and germany should be kissing their asses not telling them to fuck off.
    come to me, i give you a weapon and you can join the fight, real cool post m8.

if you had to be in the war you probably would think different

but hey it's far away and i can see it on CNN
    Man these ain't games your talkin' about

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Originally posted by jetje@19 February 2003 - 10:21

come to me, i give you a weapon and you can join the fight, real cool post m8.

if you had to be in the war you probably would think different

but hey it's far away and i can see it on CNN
    Man these ain't games your talkin' about
    All of you war supporters
    I hear no mention of you going to fight
    Where are you from?

I hope you're going to sign up or are you just blowing it out of your arse.

I hate armchair warmongers who are very happy to send others to their death

If you believe what you say, Put your life where your mouth is.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    jetje's Avatar former star
    think my post wasn't ironic enough zardoz, cause i'm totally agains war

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    i got news for u guys. out of about half a million troops deployed in the gulf war there were 148 combat deaths and about 30% of those were from friendly fire. assuming the military has become more effective since '91, bein a part of kickin iraq's ass is gonna be about as dangerous to the average soldier as going to that kwickie mart in the bad part of town (u know which one im talkin about).

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast