Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Spiderman 2

david622's Avatar Procrastinator
    So can anyone actually post a hash to a good-quality version that's around 700 megs?

BTW, just so you know, I did see the movie opening day, so it's not like I'm downloading it without seeing it first.

2. Movies & TV   -   #62
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@8 July 2004 - 01:25
    I got the TeleSync, but Im a nOOb when it comes to these kinda things....

I heard alot about Bin. and Cue., but I dont know too much about it. The TeleSync is split into two parts. I've successfully burned the first half of the TeleSync to CD-R using Nero 6, but the second half doesnt want to burn. I've extracted the bin. and cue. using "CD Mage" and the same thing occurs.

Could someone help me out with this? Do I need to use something else other than Nero? :helpsmile:
    ANYONE?

3. Movies & TV   -   #63
    I would answer manny but i think your lieing and you dont really have it so what would be the point of typing lots out for no reason, just google VCDGeart, it extracts an .mpg file from a bin and cue work the rest out for yourself once you get the movie.

4. Movies & TV   -   #64
    Originally posted by Richiemana@30 June 2004 - 23:40
    I have a copy in my hand
    hi i need to download spiderman 2 .

5. Movies & TV   -   #65
    Originally posted by nuno+10 July 2004 - 18:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nuno @ 10 July 2004 - 18:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Richiemana@30 June 2004 - 23:40
    I have a copy in my hand
    hi i need to download spiderman 2 . [/b][/quote]
    can somone pls hellp me
    am first time user dont know how to download

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567