Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Democrats: Party Of The Rich

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by Busyman+2 July 2004 - 20:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 2 July 2004 - 20:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced@2 July 2004 - 16:00
    Glad you finally accept he does and says stupid things... even if you still have trouble believing the USA would vote a moron into office...
    ....and we probably are again this November, whether it&#39;s the Dem or the Repub. [/b][/quote]
    You lot really need to take control of your country back (and so do we, however we arent quite as far along as you, theres still hope for us)......

.... Unfortunatly, I have no idea how we are gonna achieve this

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@2 July 2004 - 15:48
    You lot really need to take control of your country back
    This is true; the people need to properly address such things as abortion and gay marriage, among many, many others.

I am very glad, Rat, that you feel the U.K. is so much closer to salvation than are we Americans; if it&#39;s a race you describe, I&#39;d say that currently France is in the lead, followed closely by Germany-the U.K. is running a poor third, with the U.S. limping along in a distant fourth.

Please-When you reach nirvana, won&#39;t you send us a post card?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by j2k4@2 July 2004 - 21:09
    I am very glad, Rat, that you feel the U.K. is so much closer to salvation than are we Americans.........

Please-When you reach nirvana, won&#39;t you send us a post card?
    1/ I do...

2/ Unfortunatly we&#39;re both heading in the wrong direction

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@2 July 2004 - 16:22

2/ Unfortunatly we&#39;re both heading in the wrong direction
    I think logic would easily refute this supposition, assuming you think we are both headed....oh, nevermind; I wouldn&#39;t want to complicate things further by interjecting trigonometry.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Oh, go ahead.
    A good slice of trigonometry never hurt a debate.
    While you&#39;re at it, got any electrical formulae you&#39;d like to interject?
    They can be VERY convincing.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@2 July 2004 - 13:00
    @ Hank

President doing or saying stupid things in their sig/avatar
    Glad you finally accept he does and says stupid things... even if you still have trouble believing the USA would vote a moron into office...
    gosh i wish i thought of saying that instead of changing my avatar

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Originally posted by clocker@2 July 2004 - 18:51
    Oh, go ahead.
    A good slice of trigonometry never hurt a debate.
    While you&#39;re at it, got any electrical formulae you&#39;d like to interject?
    They can be VERY convincing.
    I have it on good authority you aren&#39;t too well-versed in "book learnin&#39;", and have, therefore, no urge to unduly provoke.

As well you know.

I have no recollection whatsoever of any beyond the most basic trig anyway.

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Poster
    Sine=
    Opposite/
    Hypotenuse
    C
    A
    H
    T
    O
    A

220 gives a more riveting shock than 110.....

Tim

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by j2k4@2 July 2004 - 20:48

I have it on good authority you aren&#39;t too well-versed in "book learnin&#39;", and have, therefore, no urge to unduly provoke.

That is so true.

A simple man am I, real "salt o the earth".

It&#39;s tough to provoke me...most of the time I can&#39;t understand a word you are saying.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Originally posted by clocker+3 July 2004 - 00:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker &#064; 3 July 2004 - 00:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@2 July 2004 - 20:48

That is so true.

A simple man am I, real "salt o the earth".

It&#39;s tough to provoke me...most of the time I can&#39;t understand a word you are saying.[/b][/quote]
    Then we are feathers, are we not, even though from different birds?

I am as uneducated as I can be; at this point in my life, I find myself enjoying my mental regression and expanding my practical capabilities instead.

Protak-

It is well that lesson is already ingrained; I fear I could not bear to learn it anew.

-Mark Twain

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast