Thread: 3 In 1 Psx Game (mortal Kombat)

Poster
    I have a PSX CD.It's an unnofficial release I think.On the CD are 3 games:

* Mortal Kombat Trilogy
    * Mortal Kombat 4
    * Mortal Kombat Mytholigies: Sub-Zero

How can I burn (or make an ISO) of only one of the games ?? I want to seperate "Mortal Kombat Trilogy" ?

The reason I'm doing this is, because the CD is scratched and Alcohol 120% gives me an error on arround 75 % of the image-making process.But the corrupt sectors only seem to affect Mortal Kombat 4 as it hangs when I play it.

Now I want to burn/make an image of only Mortal Kombat Trilogy, to have the game seperated.I have to return the CD, I't my cousin's game.

Is that possible to seperate one game out of the 3 games and to burn/make image it ??

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    I Dont see why you oculdnt.

Use 'ISOBuster' - its a free program for finding out whats on cd's and how the iso'a are split. Its easily found on kazaa. Once youve got that installed - let it analysis your cd. It should give you a list of files/isos on the cd, and you can then select to only burn whichever game you want and leave out the game that is causing the problems.

Hope that helps, i use it a lot, so any more problems - let me know and ill help out the best i can
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Thank you newcombe6.I will try that program and let you know if it worked.Stay tuned

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    No probs mate - let me know if it dont work - im sure theyll be way of doing it

all the best with it
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

5. Games   -   #5

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    the easiest way to do it now is to right click on the iso label in the red box (left hand side of the screen). you can then select to make a new iso. name this something youll remeber and load it up form your harddrive, and not from the cd.

once youve done this - delete mortal kombat trilogy (im hoping it is the folder marked &#39;mkt&#39;. this should eradicate the dodgy bits on your cd and you can burn off a new cd.

actually - you mite not have to do this at all. use isobuster (or nero/alcohol/blindwrite if you find them easier) and make a direct copy of the disc. personally id use blindwrite. ive done this a lot before with scratched games - and sometimes the copy works as good as the original used to be (maybe the copy cuts out the damaged sectors it cant read? - i dont really know...)

this has often worked for me.

all the best with it. id try a straight copy of the disc first, and then do the isobuster deleting trick. i just cant gurantee what will happen once you delete the mk trilogy folder (although youll only be messing about with a copy on your hardrive)

hope it works for ya, and any more porbs let me know