Thread: Photoshop

blank BT Rep: +1
    ok i am being incredibly fucking stupid but i cant seem to draw a single straight line in photoshop....

i dont mean using a brush or something. I want to put in a simple black line using a point to point to ensure its straight, but whenever i do, and then click out, it waits for me to put another point in then make a shape!

help! how do i put in a simple line??

edit. ok i put a line in using the line tool and taking off the arrow, reducing the weight. But that seems a awefully long winded way to do it
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    kicker of elves
    You want to use the Line Tool (in the tool menu, it's located below the Text tool - you may need to click on the corner of the icon to toggle to that function)

Lots more info in "help>line tool

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Originally posted by hungrylilboy@1 July 2004 - 13:53
    ok i am being incredibly fucking stupid but i cant seem to draw a single straight line in photoshop....

i dont mean using a brush or something. I want to put in a simple black line using a point to point to ensure its straight, but whenever i do, and then click out, it waits for me to put another point in then make a shape!

help! how do i put in a simple line??

edit. ok i put a line in using the line tool and taking off the arrow, reducing the weight. But that seems a awefully long winded way to do it
    That is exactly how you do it, and that is how you do it in paint? Except with no arrows? What do you want? For the program to ask you what you would like, and then have it it do it for you?