Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Wireless

i found this program for the mobile phone to use kazaa to download stuff and play what you have on kazaa i was wondering if anyone uses this or has herd about it curios to see if its worth installing or not any feedback on would be great :

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    how is that possible? is there even enough space to hold a song? do phones have harddrives?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    its called bull .
    have a nice day.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><span style='font-familyptima'>&gt;&gt;FORUM&lt;&lt;</span></span></span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by orcutt989@2 July 2004 - 04:15
    how is that possible? is there even enough space to hold a song? do phones have harddrives?
    hahaha......... newer phones have quite some memory........ complete albums fit on them.......
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by Storm+2 July 2004 - 10:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Storm &#064; 2 July 2004 - 10:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-orcutt989@2 July 2004 - 04:15
    how is that possible?&nbsp; is there even enough space to hold a song? do phones have harddrives?
    hahaha......... newer phones have quite some memory........ complete albums fit on them.......[/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ve got a 512MB memory card in my phone, Sharp GX30. 5 albums on there atm and I listen to them with my bluetooth headset.

Of course no filehsaring but I look like a right geekoid
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by manker+2 July 2004 - 12:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 2 July 2004 - 12:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Storm@2 July 2004 - 10:39
    <!--QuoteBegin-orcutt989
    @2 July 2004 - 04:15

hahaha......... newer phones have quite some memory........ complete albums fit on them.......
    I&#39;ve got a 512MB memory card in my phone, Sharp GX30. 5 albums on there atm and I listen to them with my bluetooth headset.

Of course no filehsaring but I look like a right geekoid [/b][/quote]
    lol.
    Most of the new "smart" phones have a hard drive or bigger memory.
    A few companies have start running music services with their phones using wap and new software. Maybe this is what you meant?
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by hungrylilboy@2 July 2004 - 13:32
    using wap
    great, back to the days of 14k4 :S

just wait for UMTS (or @ least use GPRS, thats faster than dial-up through your phone)
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    hang on boys i know it sounds like a craco but i have the program and the site where i got it ill post it so you all can see for your selves and then see if it a bunch of hooey or not

as soon as i figure out how to get it on the reply.......... hmmmm be patient lol [QUOTE]if its got tits tires or electronics its gonna give ya problems

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    (Cheap) Homepage linked through This Site

hmm...asspie

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Filliz@2 July 2004 - 17:47
    (Cheap) Homepage linked through This Site
    lol
    i got GPRS on my phone. never use it or wap tho. waste of time in my opinion. U want music, get an mp3 player...
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast