Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Well I Guess Bot Decided

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Okay, well bye FC

2. Lounge   -   #12
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    can somebody clearup wats going on, did we miss anything.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Lounge   -   #13
    I think 2 or 3 moths ago Chevy sent FC a pm after some flaming, the pm crashed FC's pc.

FC wants the admin to ban Chevy for it, they have said they won't, FC is chucking toys out of teh pram

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@2 July 2004 - 12:32
    can somebody clearup wats going on, did we miss anything.
    Every time there is some melodrama on this board you post "Can soemone clearup wats going on"...

Do you even read this board. Pay attention.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    You all must of not been around when chevy/samsamsam was talking shit saying how he is going to do it again.

I let the whole Chevy thing die down untell I found out samsamsam was him.

And then I said something to him about not careing what he lost with his Family because obviously he does not care about others so why should some of us?

I have received a few PMs from members on here saying how samsamsam gets away with alot of shit and something should be done.And they do not blame me for the way I am acting.

I never said I was going to leave in that post I am just calling out Bot.Me takeing my avatar down and sig is just something I wanted to do.

If samsamsam and others can get away with shit then lets see how far I can go.This Forum is obviously split on who they want around anymore.That includes the Mods also.

FC B)

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Withcheese+2 July 2004 - 22:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 2 July 2004 - 22:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bawa@Klite_user@2 July 2004 - 12:32
    can somebody clearup wats going on, did we miss anything.&nbsp;
    Every time there is some melodrama on this board you post "Can soemone clearup wats going on"...

Do you even read this board. Pay attention. [/b][/quote]
    no one reads that much outside the lounge...thats cause in the lounge there are only one word posts

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Add my name to your side FC - I&#39;d rather than one of the old-school/TRX-era lounge whores around who occasionally posts something useful outside of the Lounge (i.e. MusicWorld )

Having said that, AFAIK BOT is a co-admin and while acts as an acting admin does not have the full powers of admin. If you want some action, it&#39;d have to be done through Error or Rookie

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by Illuminati@2 July 2004 - 14:13
    Add my name to your side FC - I&#39;d rather than one of the old-school/TRX-era lounge whores around who occasionally posts something useful outside of the Lounge (i.e. MusicWorld )

Having said that, AFAIK BOT is a co-admin and while acts as an acting admin does not have the full powers of admin.&nbsp; If you want some action, it&#39;d have to be done through Error or Rookie
    In the leaked team chat there was thread on this, it was decided that FC and Chevy being both grown men, should sort it out amongst themselves

edit - FC ws that the same thread where Sam sid about suicide and you said die motherfucker die?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Somebody named zapjb PMed me and I have no idea who that is.

Am I going to click on that PM?Hell no.Because what if it is Chevy or samsamsam or whatever name he uses to crash my PC again.

That is what has happened around here.You can not even click on PMs anymore.

And you are right Illuminati bot is just a co admin.

So maybe I was wrong for calling him out.But if I was so wrong why are the mods not locking this Thread or others around here?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by danb@2 July 2004 - 08:15
    FC ws that the same thread where Sam sid about suicide and you said die motherfucker die?&nbsp;
    Yes I did.And then he post back laughing about how he is going to fuck me up again.If he is so suicidal then he would of not Posted in the first place he would of did it.

He does not care for others so why should I him?

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast