Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Well I Guess Bot Decided

hooked's Avatar booster
    Originally posted by danb+2 July 2004 - 13:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 2 July 2004 - 13:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 14:22
    <!--QuoteBegin-danb
    @2 July 2004 - 08:15
    FC ws that the same thread where Sam sid about suicide and you said die motherfucker die?

Yes I did.And then he post back laughing about how he is going to fuck me up again.If he is so suicidal then he would of not Posted in the first place he would of did it.

He does not care for others so why should I him?
    I was just checking

I think its all quite humourous, have you nothing else to worry yourself about though really?

I couldnt care if you stayed or went, but I think it would be a shame to leave over something so trivial [/b][/quote]
    nice one &#33;&#33;
    love yourself

2. Lounge   -   #32
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Its not even about a white picture anymore.

Its about somebody not even being put on moderation after so many others have done smaller things and have been.

Or worst they were kicked out of here.

I did not know chevy was samsamsam untell last night.All I knew is that he was not going to use that name anymore.

And then he starts posting about how he is going to do it again.Well there is the proof the admins needed.He pretty much admitted it.

Yet I am sure there will be nothing done.

After saying all that.Bot has a right to put me on moderation or kick me out.I was drunk and being an asshole.

So was samsamsam last night.We both should be.

All I want to know is where are the MODs?They would of had all these Threads locked down real quick along time ago.Maybe they just do not care anymore so much like others do.

*FC is really sitting back kinda laughing at all this.Forum dramas.*

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Q: Why shouldn&#39;t women be allowed to drive?

A: There&#39;s no road between the kitchen and the bedroom.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    A couple of guys from Kentucky are out in the woods hunting when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn&#39;t seem to be breathing and his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911.

He gasps to the operator, "Bubba is dead&#33; What can I do?"

The operator, in a calm voice says, "Just take it easy. I can help. First, let&#39;s make sure he&#39;s dead."
    There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy&#39;s voice comes back on the line. he says, "OK, now what?"

tehcrackaluv

5. Lounge   -   #35
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 13:41
    Its not even about a white picture anymore.

Its about somebody not even being put on moderation after so many others have done smaller things and have been.

Or worst they were kicked out of here.

I did not know chevy was samsamsam untell last night.All I knew is that he was not going to use that name anymore.

And then he starts posting about how he is going to do it again.Well there is the proof the admins needed.He pretty much admitted it.

Yet I am sure there will be nothing done.

After saying all that.Bot has a right to put me on moderation or kick me out.I was drunk and being an asshole.

So was samsamsam last night.We both should be.

All I want to know is where are the MODs?They would of had all these Threads locked down real quick along time ago.Maybe they just do not care anymore so much like others do.

*FC is really sitting back kinda laughing at all this.Forum dramas.*
    i know it sucks.

i dont get put on moderation no matter how hard i try

6. Lounge   -   #36
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    But you is the one making it a drama

7. Lounge   -   #37
    What&#39;s the most embarrassing thing that can happen to a cheerleader?

She does a split, and five class rings fall out.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by danb@2 July 2004 - 08:44
    But you is the one making it a drama
    Others have also.By PMing me on SS and saying how wrong I was for not feeling sorry for sam.

But you are right.I am the main character in this one.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    A man arrives at the gates of heaven. St. Peter asks, "Religion?" The man says, "Methodist." St. Peter looks down his list, and says, "Go to room 24, but be very quiet as you pass room 8."

Another man arrives at the gates of heaven. "Religion?" "Baptist." "Go to
    room 18, but be very quiet as you pass room 8."

A third man arrives at the gates. "Religion?" "Jewish." "Go to room 11, but be very quiet as you pass room 8." The man says, "I can understand there being different rooms for different religions, but why must I be quiet when I pass room 8?"

St. Peter tells him, "Well the Catholics are in room 8, and they think they&#39;re the only ones here."

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Ban somebody, dont Ban somebody.
    Moderation, No Moderation.

Either way, there&#39;s always somebody who dont agree with these things.

Spoiler: Show

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast