Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok - Own Up.....

GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    lets just get it out in the open. everyone knows who chevy is

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by GepperRankins+2 July 2004 - 18:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GepperRankins @ 2 July 2004 - 18:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 17:11
    Yeah I can see all the assholes just laughing at what Chevy does.
    your pc crashed is it really that bad?

he made mine crash too, btw [/b][/quote]
    He lost a lot of settings and stuff on slsk, took a while (something like four-five days at least) to get everything running again. Slowed down dls from funky for several others and so forth.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Lets see what else here.Lets act like I am going to commit suicide and have everybody worried.Yeah.Sounds like a good friend.

Why you think some of us was saying shit to him when he was posting that stuff?Because we knew it was bullshit.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 17:11
    I&#39;m sorry. Should be all sit around and bemoan the crashing of your computer. If this even actually happened...we only have your word for it.

Should we organise a parade outside the mods house with little pickets saying "Ban teh Chevy"?

Would that make you happy?

Really STFU about something that happened (or didn&#39;t) 2 months ago, you&#39;re starting to whine now.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by SnnY+2 July 2004 - 18:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 2 July 2004 - 18:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by GepperRankins@2 July 2004 - 18:13
    <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
    @2 July 2004 - 17:11

your pc crashed is it really that bad?

he made mine crash too, btw
    He lost a lot of settings and stuff on slsk, took a while (something like four-five days at least) to get everything running again. Slowed down dls from funky for several others and so forth. [/b][/quote]
    Slsk doesnt have enough settings to take 4-5 days to set up

6. Lounge   -   #26
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese+2 July 2004 - 12:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 2 July 2004 - 12:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 17:11
    I&#39;m sorry. Should be all sit around and bemoan the crashing of your computer. If this even actually happened...we only have your word for it.

Should we organise a parade outside the mods house with little pickets saying "Ban teh Chevy"?

Would that make you happy?

Really STFU about something that happened (or didn&#39;t) 2 months ago, you&#39;re starting to whine now. [/b][/quote]
    And read what I posted above.Guess you like letting your so called friends think you are going to commit suicide.

Not saying he worried me at all.But some he did.And yelled at us for calling him out.So obviously they were.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+2 July 2004 - 17:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN &#064; 2 July 2004 - 17:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Lets see what else here.Lets act like I am going to commit suicide and have everybody worried.Yeah.Sounds like a good friend.

Why you think some of us was saying shit to him when he was posting that stuff?Because we knew it was bullshit.[/b]

Originally posted by samsamsamsam@2 July 2004 - 16:58
    <!--QuoteBegin-GepperRankins
    @2 July 2004 - 16:58
    want very convincing. talking about his suicide in past&nbsp; tense

maybe who ever hacked my account was using a slow method of preferred choice?
    [/quote]

and yeah - I do get drunk and am starting to lose my head with it and as I enjoy forums it means at that ppoint I make a load of ranting/depressive/angry stuff........

.........if you were hurt by this then I am sorry btu I also recommend you get some help yoursefl as this is only teh interweb

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Funky has a looooong userlist or so I gather.

And was prolly not only slsk that did get screwed.

And like someone said: it isn&#39;t very nice to screw with people&#39;s &#39;puters, that sort of goes beyond flaming.

So is sam truly chevy then? I seem to recall someone saying they knew each other IRL but weren&#39;t the same people. Maybe that was just a red herring then.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    The words mountain and mole hill spring to mind

10. Lounge   -   #30
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    sam4 is sam4 and chevy was chevy
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast