Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Injustice In Other Countries

Hi I'm new here and my name is Anabelle! See I am very passionate about helping third world countries and I hope to find people who have common interests. This thread is basically about stories or ideas of injustice in this or other countires. If anyone wishes to have a say on the topic feel free to speak up.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Poster
    When you say this country, where are you referring to.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Donnie Darko's Avatar Poster
    I think that third world countries are slowing down progress and should be under controll of humain society.Places like Africa are 1,000's of years old and they still live in dirt These people are not able to live up to the year that is 2004. They make me sick,killing each other acting like dogs.Not all third world countries are like this but the one that are do not deserve their land.
    *Removed for being gay

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Donnie Darko@3 July 2004 - 23:12
    I think that third world countries are slowing down progress and should be under controll of humain society.Places like Africa are 1,000's of years old and they still live in dirt These people are not able to live up to the year that is 2004. They make me sick,killing each other acting like dogs.Not all third world countries are like this but the one that are do not deserve their land.
    Quite frankly that is the stupidest post I have ever read, anywhere by anybody.

Congratulations.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+3 July 2004 - 22:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 3 July 2004 - 22:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Donnie Darko@3 July 2004 - 23:12
    I think that third world countries are slowing down progress and should be under controll of humain society.Places like Africa are 1,000&#39;s of years old and they still live in dirt These people are not able to live up to the year that is 2004. They make me sick,killing each other acting like dogs.Not all third world countries are like this but the one that are do not deserve their land.

Congratulations. [/b][/quote]
    Well i try&#39;d
    *Removed for being gay

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Donnie Darko+3 July 2004 - 23:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Donnie Darko @ 3 July 2004 - 23:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@3 July 2004 - 22:16
    <!--QuoteBegin-Donnie Darko
    @3 July 2004 - 23:12
    I think that third world countries are slowing down progress and should be under controll of humain society.Places like Africa are 1,000&#39;s of years old and they still live in dirt These people are not able to live up to the year that is 2004. They make me sick,killing each other acting like dogs.Not all third world countries are like this but the one that are do not deserve their land.

Congratulations.
    Well i try&#39;d [/b][/quote]
    You not only tried, you succeeded.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Eny thoughts Anabelle
    *Removed for being gay

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Donnie Darko@3 July 2004 - 14:12
    way to graduate from tardland

congrats

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Why yes I do have some thoughts. You see the thing is that for hundreads of years we have raped and pillaged places like Afirca so that we could succeed off of the riches of thier lands. Even now it is occuring over oil. I must admitt it is human nature for the strongest to take advantage of the weak not that I find it acceptable but it&#39;s expected. Apparently you&#39;re one of the people who think of it as perfectly acceptable to shit on the people below you while my beleifs are contrary. I think that it is our obligation to give back to the places and people who took from for so long.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Poster
    Once again, what do you mean by this country.

A new question as well, related to the above, what do you mean by we, I have not done any of the things you discussed.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast