Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lotr Rotk

Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@4 July 2004 - 04:20
    c the refection of the cd case plastic cover thing? u can get those empty cases for $0.05 and u can print a cover easily. i saw the real dvd at best buy, and the cover looks different. and superbit is a pirating company. when my friend went to china last year, he got harry potter and the chamber of secrets screener released by superbit bout a week after the move came out. thats prob y theres asian subs in the dvd.

i'd do something bout this. then again, if u really like wat u got

and 7.99 pounds is a lot o money

btw, i didn't say any of the above. please keep me anonomous (i need to learn how to spell )
    SUPERBIT is not a piracy company, its the mark of the highest definition picture and sound quality.

see here for more http://www.sonypictures.com/cthe/superbit/
    Robert00000

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    yer but superbit have no extra`s and this does plus they come in specail case`s

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by hondarvf400@5 July 2004 - 00:16
    yer but superbit have no extra`s and this does plus they come in specail case`s
    I suspect it's a fake because i couldn't find a superbit version of LOTR, there are very few titiles in this format.
    Robert00000

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Robert00000+4 July 2004 - 18:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robert00000 @ 4 July 2004 - 18:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@4 July 2004 - 04:20
    c the refection of the cd case plastic cover thing? u can get those empty cases for &#036;0.05 and u can print a cover easily. i saw the real dvd at best buy, and the cover looks different. and superbit is a pirating company. when my friend went to china last year, he got harry potter and the chamber of secrets screener released by superbit bout a week after the move came out. thats prob y theres asian subs in the dvd.

i&#39;d do something bout this. then again, if u really like wat u got

and 7.99 pounds is a lot o money

btw, i didn&#39;t say any of the above. please keep me anonomous (i need to learn how to spell )
    SUPERBIT is not a piracy company, its the mark of the highest definition picture and sound quality.

see here for more http://www.sonypictures.com/cthe/superbit/ [/b][/quote]
    oh. nvm. i was talking bout another superbit. maybe it&#39;s not that widely known. ok, pretend i&#39;m not here. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12