Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: I Managed Today..

  1. #1
    to not make depressive/ anger threads I rule all of you

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Donnie Darko's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bitch
    Posts
    1,172
    O yeah i kinda learned how to host audio files today.
    *Removed for being gay

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@4 July 2004 - 01:20
    to not make depressive/ anger threads I rule all of you
    Your victories are measured in little steps. Chapeau!
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by Donnie Darko@4 July 2004 - 03:22
    O yeah i kinda learned how to host audio files today.
    I've been stuck on 99% iof your file for ages - wil try another DL manager though........

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by hobbes+4 July 2004 - 03:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 4 July 2004 - 03:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam@4 July 2004 - 01:20
    to not make depressive/ anger threads I rule all of you
    Your victories are measured in little steps. Chapeau&#33; [/b][/quote]
    exactly - Sam4 owns you all


    though I love you for that post you made (in a hetro manly handshake kinda way)

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    I got depressivly angry reading this thread so i pissed out of the window on the passserbuyers without helmits then proceeded to phone all the people i have never met
    and told them about your life.

    Rome was built in a Day
    Las Vegas in about 2 minutes

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@4 July 2004 - 03:25
    I got depressivly angry reading this thread so i pissed out of the window on the passserbuyers without helmits then proceeded to phone all the people i have never met
    and told them about your life.

    Rome was built in a Day
    Las Vegas in about 2 minutes
    leaving takes 2 months

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+4 July 2004 - 01:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam &#064; 4 July 2004 - 01:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by hobbes@4 July 2004 - 03:23
    <!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam
    @4 July 2004 - 01:20
    to not make depressive/ anger threads I rule all of you

    Your victories are measured in little steps. Chapeau&#33;
    exactly - Sam4 owns you all


    though I love you for that post you made (in a hetro manly handshake kinda way)[/b][/quote]
    /Me punches Sam4 on shoulder.

    He replies with kick to head with metal tipped boots.

    Good, manly stuff.

    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    Fuck i missed summer again

    but im so happy i can watch SUMMER on TV

    I Need to investt in some sunglasses

    advice

    ?

    Posted on 4 July 2004 - 04:25

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@4 July 2004 - 03:20
    to not make depressive/ anger threads I rule all of you
    I aM AS DRUNK AS FUCK ASN LISTENING TO DEPRESSIVE MUSIC BUT HAVN&#39;T SO i PWNED YOU ALL

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •