Thread: Playing Sopranos Season 5 Episode 13?

I have the latest codecs on my computer, and I can't see episode 13, season 5 of the Sopranos, Am I missing something here?

I have downloaded a lot of different Sopranos season 5 episode 13 files finally I thought I would check them out with AVI Codec and they appear to be audio files only, can this be or am I doing something wrong?

thank you,

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    rrtn's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Ldodman@4 July 2004 - 08:26
    I have the latest codecs on my computer...
    u probably dont...d/l 2.27 full

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    You are correct, I only have 2.26, however, sopranos 5-13 has been around longer than that.

Any other suggestions?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Have you already tried to play them with 2.27 or 2.28 beta 1 installed?

And which codecs does it need according to GSpot Codec Information?
    Member No.: 82,000

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I haven't got 2.27, I have 2.26. Since season 5-13 has been all over Kazaa for a few weeks now I assumed it wouldn't require codec 2.27 beta which just came out a few days ago. However, I will get them and give it a try.

I haven't heard of G-Spot codec information, I'll do a search and pick it up. I did use AVI codec and it says they are audio only, there is no video codec.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    muchspl2
    http://www.videolan.org is the correct answer

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Actually I do have codec 2.27 on my computer, so so much for the latest codecs.

I will check out GSpot.

thanks..

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    I used GSpot and it says the same thing as AVIcodec, the files aren't video files, they are MP3 files which don't play anything when they play, I mean they play but there is no sound.

Anyway, I guess what I would like to know is where I can get a valid Sopranos season 5 episode 13?

Thanks for your help.