Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: School Suspension

A teenage girl from Sydney’s most exclusive co-educational school has been suspended after sexually suggestive photographs were sent to fellow and former pupils.

Barker College suspended 17-year-old Francesca Willis, a part-time model and HSC student, after two photographs featuring poses in uniform in a year 12 common room appeared in emails from as far afield as London.

It is believed the picture fell into the hands of other students and was then circulated to rival schools. It spread around the world as more people added comments to the image.

A spokesman for Ms Willis insisted she had not been a party to posting the image.

~~~~~wow!!!~~~~~~~~

heck ............she's a model.....

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    YAY FOR BOOBIES!!!

btw i know some girls from barker college...they are all stuck up sluts...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by fatality@4 July 2004 - 15:35
    A teenage girl from Sydney’s most exclusive co-educational school has been suspended after sexually suggestive photographs were sent to fellow and former pupils.

Barker College suspended 17-year-old Francesca Willis, a part-time model and HSC student, after two photographs featuring poses in uniform in a year 12 common room appeared in emails from as far afield as London.

It is believed the picture fell into the hands of other students and was then circulated to rival schools. It spread around the world as more people added comments to the image.

A spokesman for Ms Willis insisted she had not been a party to posting the image.

~~~~~wow!!!~~~~~~~~

heck ............she's a model.....

Thats a bit harsh, nice boobs though

4. Lounge   -   #4
    shit.... i feel srry for her.........

i mean .... its a way of life........12grade.......

5. Lounge   -   #5
    UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    Got suspended for that

@danb...Truely a bit harsh

I could see if she was doing nude photos.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    ya gotta love private school rivalry tho, especially in Australia...gawd its so much fun

7. Lounge   -   #7
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@4 July 2004 - 15:49
    ya gotta love private school rivalry tho, especially in Australia...gawd its so much fun
    Is it a big thing then?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by danb+5 July 2004 - 00:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 5 July 2004 - 00:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@4 July 2004 - 15:49
    Is it a big thing then? [/b][/quote]
    Yeaps...private schools have the biggest rivalry&#39;s...getting and sending photo&#39;s of people in comprimising positions is small stuff

9. Lounge   -   #9
    UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    Here&#39;s a not so revealing picture, but did like the others better.

Her as a total brunette is better...not dyed.

Francesca Willis

10. Lounge   -   #10
    BANNED
    we had a very hot teacher&#33;&#33; mrs duffy..she was the miss of a lead singer from a 80s band..i cant think of the band..boys ***waterfront or something&#33;&#33;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast