Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tall Stories

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by benxuk@5 July 2004 - 00:34
    Degree in electrical engineering
    I get it you're the bullshitter!

Whats that got to do with televisions?
    ^
    I never said I had a degree, I was'nt the only one in the room, and Eletrical Engineering is all about eletric things
    Thats why they call it Electrical

@lilmiss........

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #12
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I had a mate who always used to go on and on about what to do with motorbikes, fixing em, making em go faster....blah blah....trouble was, his was a wreck and he would go on about it to people who were mechanics as if they were the ignorant ones....didnt make him the most popular guy at biker parties! lol

3. Lounge   -   #13
    See, it's a dippy thing to do, run on and on about stuff you don't really know much about to people who do know, it makes you look a complete twat

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@5 July 2004 - 10:07
    See, it's a dippy thing to do, run on and on about stuff you don't really know much about to people who do know, it makes you look a complete twat

Jonno B)
    Twat......funny, but that was what most people called him, often to his face! Didn't make any difference tho. I was amazed that nobody ever hit him out of frustration!

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Oh I see, he's one of those people you tell to piss off and he blanks the coment, so you chuck water on him and he does'nt even break his sentence so a few of you carry him to a lake and throw him in watching him talk as he struggles to stay afloat?

Twat

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #16
    yep, thats about the size of it....

Having said all that, he died last year (he was diabetic and had heart failure at 38) and the funeral was really well attended by everyone he had bullshitted to. His redeeming feature was that he would always help out a mate any time. I guess he was a decent sort of twat.

His hearse (spelling?) was a motorbike and sidecar....now that was cool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12