Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tall Stories

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I got a mate who talks waaaaay too much, keeps coming out with tall stories, for a 21 y/o he has done absolutely everything.
    We were talking about motorbike crashes and he told me this storie of his 2 mates who raced eachother home, one had his g/f on the bike, said that on the way home he had a crash, slid under a lorry, when his head hit the bar cos he did'nt get low enough it ripped his head off, and the worst part was the g/f watched this happen, she actually saw it......................before the wheels of the truck went over her and killed her too

Ok so this story maybe true to some extent, but why tell me she saw her b/f's head come off before she died, I dispute this for 2 reasons

1: How the feck does he know what she saw?

2: When the guy got hit his head would have bashed into her helmet so she would not have seen shit

Why exagerate a story like that?

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #2
    i think you're exaggerating , why would you have a friend who would tell a story like that? Why don't you just tell him bullshitting isn't clever?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Nope, I'm not exagerating, those were his words, he really stressed the fact she saw it, and he's not a friend, he's a mate, big difference

He's always doing it, and ocasionally he messes up ( A liar needs a good memory), he was telling me about his uncle who gets free cable tv cos he made this chip he put in the back of tv, the tv has to be really old, pre 1975. He sat there and said it's great flicking thru the channels (motioning he had a remote control) and then says, oh but the tv does'nt have a remote so you have to get up to change the channel

I mean come on, if you're gonna tell a story like that first make sure you don't mess up, 2nd make sure you're not telling it to someone with a degree in electrical engineering

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    oo i got one of those 'friends'

he bullshits about absolutely everything

bless

he must have a really boring life and has to lie to make it seem interesting
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

5. Lounge   -   #5
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    mayb as he sllid along the road behind him she saw it

6. Lounge   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    I hate people like that too.

One time i found a watch, and my friend at the time (he has moved since then) took it from me and said his dad uses them to build computers.

I beleived him at teh time, but now i know it is impossible lol. What an idiot.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i know someone who always talks about people he beats up, when really we all know that at the slightest whiff of confrontation he'd run a mile

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Horrible enough, something similar happened to my Mums pals brother about 10 year ago.
    A lorry jack knifed, he couldnt avoid it, skidded under and his head was sliced off.
    How awful, what a nasty way to die.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Degree in electrical engineering
    I get it you're the bullshitter!

Whats that got to do with televisions?
    ^
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

10. Lounge   -   #10
    BigDaddy555's Avatar ONE MIN. NINE SEC.
    this entire thread is a lie!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast